4. The Reunion

~~CHARACTER UPDATE :
Jung Hoseok as Hoseok, an 18 year old boy~~

A loud voice filled with excitement calls out, "JIMIN!". While Jimin's expressions are really grim. It's like when the sunshine meets the storm. Charming eyes, silky brown bangs, grinning widely, it was no one but, Hoseok.

He sits beside Jimin, throwing some flat stones by the lake. They have a quick catch up conversation. After all, it was so long since they last met. They used to be together through thick and thin. But time and place made them separate. They both were indeed happy meeting each other after their long break.

Time passed quickly. Jimin questions Hoseok, trying to make it sound as natural as possible, "How's Piper?". It was however an abrubt change of subject for Hoseok, but he still answers. "It has been 2 years and she still is my girlfriend. I am really thankful to have someone by my side.." Their awkward chat continues anyways.

Jimin mumbles, "I really wish i was in touch with you. Man! I want to tell you many things, but something stops me." It's getting late, The sun has already set. So, a typical Hoseok leaves the place with a soft "Jimin, You know where to find me. I'm always here if you need me ".

Jimin has a feeling that Piper didn't tell about the theft to no one, not even to hoseok, her boyfriend. It feels like Jimin's caught in a lie, that was hidden for no particular reason.

Did she recognize me that night when i looked at her? I was covering my face. Oh right the hoodie! He thought to himself.

~~Annyeonghaseyo army!!! Thank you so much for still reading my stories🙏💜 I feel really really grateful for your support😭♥️ Thank you soo soo much and I love you soo muchh❤️😚 byee~~