9. The Confrontation

The sound of the air flowing through the open window from Jimin's room invaded the silence. Words slipped from Hoseok's lips.

"Jimin, I must leave".

Jimin had no objections for Hoseok to leave because then, he might have a chance to not get caught. But, Piper didn't allow that and instead, she started to speak with him.

"I know it's probably because of me you need to leave, but I have something to ask you." Hoseok prepared himself to reply. "Was it you?" she asked.

Jimin never feared even when he did thefts. So, for the first time, he felt the feeling of being scared. He thought about every happy memory he had ever experienced.

The time when he snuck out in the middle of the night with his brother just to watch a movie premier in the theater.

The time when he climbed up the hill with his friends and had camped the whole night there, while being eaten alive by mosquitos.

The time when he moved to the city for the first time and it was just a matter of time before everyone around him, left him. The sad memories came up in his head as well.

Somehow, stealing things compensated his need of love from others. In reality, he felt unloved. He feared of loosing people. He never knew why he'd steal things.

In common, He never used to put his thoughts on things like this. Just like how he never put his thoughts before lying to Piper.

"What was?" Hoseok questioned her.

"The theft at my house, was it you?" she asked. Piper was a straight forward person when it came to situations like these and dealt those with a fierce attitude.

A small sound that came from the corner of the dry purplish lips even brought Jimin to a revelated state.

"It was me", said no one other than the boy with brown bangs and eyes, Jimin, himself.

~~Heyyy!! Armyy!! So how's the story so far?! I hope the story's getting interesting.. Please do leave your honest feedbacks!! I'd love to improve myself ♥️thank you so much for readingg❤️ I love you soo, muchhh💜byee~~