17. The Unreasonable Censure

/2009-March/

The speakers of the 7 seater car was blowing up. The sound of them singing to the radio was loud enough to be heard from the outside of the car, even if the windows were closed.

No one would believe with the fact that there were only 3 people travelling in the car, that's how loud it was. Everyone were enjoying the journey. Suddenly, the music stopped and someone started talking instead.

"Are you late to your school, college, office? Don't worry and just give us a call! We'll pick you up right away with a simple OLA!" was an advertisement, he asked his father to change. That was everything he did.

"Why do you have hands then? Change it yourself, if you want now!" His father gave a rude comment and command to him.

His sister, sitting next to Jimin patted on his shoulders and tapped her chest in a way telling him that "it's okay, don't mind him, I'll just change the channel". She leant forward, from the second row of the car to it's display screen in the front, adjacent to the driver's seat.

She stumbled to change the channel of the radio, as she was standing in a weird position in the moving car. The sudden brake applied by his father at the site of a dog passing by, made her balance loose and trip onto her father.

The steering wheel was turned to its full limit, as she literally fell over her driving father. It caused a sudded drift on the road, making the car spin towards the opposite direction.

His father covered her quicky with his hands. They dashed an another car which was coming behind them. However, the strangers, they were not affected much.

It was Jimin's father and his sister who got hurt. But Jimin felt the most pain, because when his crescent eyes looked at his loved ones suffering because of his lame desire, it just poked his heart.

He dragged his sister and got her out of the car. His white and black hoodie was covered in blood from his sister's injured head. Before Jimin could even pull his father out of the car, who was sitting in the driver's seat, his father was dead.

That's when his mother's anger towards his son and daughter had started.

~~Armyy♥️♥️I swear that the story will be sad but it'll get better♥️♥️ don't worryy♥️♥️ I might portray his mother as a bad person in the next story.. But she's nice too♥️♥️thank you soo much for reading and I love youu♥️♥️byee~~