8. The Interruption

Jimin had nothing left to say. They kept standing still, starring at each other with a silence that grew louder. She was waiting for his answer.

The sound of the doorbell was the biggest distraction he could've ever asked for to escape from answering her question. Jimin somehow felt like he has been saved up untill he opened the door.

What the?! Can this day get any worse? Damnit!

It was a friday the thirteenth for him. The situation was jinxed. It felt for him like being a king with checkmates at every corner of his steps. His heart felt like it was slapped right after it got saved.

It was no one other than Hoseok.

His hands waved a low-spirited hello towards Jimin. "Jimin-ah, There's something I need to tell you.. " said Hoseok as he stood in the empty corridor. 

A teary Jimin whispers to Hoseok "I have something as well.. I did something wrong and I don't know how to make it right".  Soon tears escaped out of his eyes, eventually from their eyes.

Jimin felt really guilty for everything he said about his best friend, his only friend, Hoseok. But Jimin couldn't allow Hoseok inside the house to have a better talk.

He knew that the secrets will be told if he does that, because Piper was inside the house too. He knew that she would question him about the theft. But, Hoseok had already entered into the house, even before Jimin had a chance to stop him.

It was a bolt from the blue moment for him to see Piper who was standing right besides Jimin. The only thing that came to Hoseok's mind was 'How can she move on soo fast?'

He misunderstood the whole situation.

Interruption:

The act of interrupting or being interrupted.

~~Heyy!! Armyy!! Don't worry neither of them are bad.. The story's title is after all "The Good Thief". Eventually the story will reveal its secrets!! Thank you so much for readingg♥️🙏 I love you so muchhh ♥️😘 byee~~