᯽ 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 ᯽

- 𒊹-

- 𒊹 -

- 𒊹 -

' 18 Years Ago '

" shit " 

Muttering curse words, as I ran through the rain without anything heavy covering my body - as sirens can be heard just not far behind where I was. Scanning the familiar place just ahead of me.

Knowing the building right up ahead, dashing through the busy crowds not minding I just shove those unknown faces out of my way.

Ears hearing loud noises from behind me coming from the policemen running after me, as well as the cars stuck on the active road this time of the evening. 

Having enough of the pathetic hiding in this form that I am doing, as there is still three more blocks to go for the building I need to be in for the getaway.

My eyes started switching to a different color, from brown to fierce yellow, feline eyes. Having to see 360 degrees around me, as well as 20 meter far eyesight.

As my sharp but not that visible two fangs started growing back - pulling out a specific mask from my gray drenched hoodie that I am wearing, putting it on without stopping.

Ears on the both sides of my head, shifting from there to the top of my head but still in the same stance but different position - transforming it into fluffy black ears like a cat, giving high sense of hearing.

Last but not least my strangled tail wanting to be showcased behind me, the long, raven colored tail finally moved freely out in public.

Completing the transformation of my hybrid form, I then removed the useless hoodie that I needed apparently revealing my arms as I am wearing a sleeveless back top ,

Having a faster acceleration, efficient agility, and more elevated strength.

Hearing gasps from here and there, from the citizens saw a glimpse of what I truly am made me scowl.

The police officers didn't stop chasing me, but actually more came after - smirking at this as I know they have no chance with their low stamina and pace.

I made my running more faster than earlier, reaching the building in no time with ease.

Going on the staircase all the way to the rooftop, not bothering the people at the reception as well as the security who had attempted to capture me - standing at the edge of the building.