᯽ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚 ᯽

- ᴥ -

- ᴥ -

𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙖𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣 𝙇𝙚𝙚𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙮𝙖𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙠𝙪𝙡'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙊𝙛 𝙑𝙞𝙚𝙬

Snuggling further on the fluffy and soft blanket that wraps around my body, as I curl - fitting onto the luxurious sofa. My feet rub against each other being satisfied with how it felt with the material between it.

The sweet-smelling pillow my head was against was so pleasing- wait. Didn't I just jumped on the sofa and not bother to gather all of these then why-

My eyes, opened instantly as I checked under the blanket, leaving a sigh as I found out that I still have the same clothes from last night.

Looking around me, as it was the familiar hotel suite that Johnny and I went to. I then relaxed once more; wrapping myself in the blanket that mysteriously appeared ( who am I kidding? Obviously Johnny gave it. Since he was the only one with me ).

Glancing at the bedroom door, to see it tightly shut. Guessing that Johnny would still be in a heavy sleep, my hand slowly went to the hotel phone that was placed near the sofa I am in, on top of the tiny table that was made out of glass, along with another lower layer made out of metal under it with patterns.

Finding the number to the hotel receptionist, putting it on the telephone as it rings a few times. " hello? " I said.

" oh, good morning sir. Do you need assistance with anything? " a woman questions through the line with that typical voice that is friendly and suited for her job to serve.

" just wondering, why you didn't put the number for room service "

" We sincerely apologize with that careless mistake sir, but I can be able to help you with that "

" apology accepted - I just wanted to request, 2 waffle breakfast. One with fruits on top and one without but only maple syrup "

" Alright sir, we will deliver it to the suite as fast as we can, again we do really apologize for that "

I then tilt my head, at how she had known that I was ordering from the hotel suite, maybe they have a special line or something? shrugging it off as I replied with a ' no problem ' I should really get into hotels more.

Setting the telephone down back to its proper place, I then started stretching here and there with bones cracking mildly. Lazily I got out of the sofa and headed towards the glorious bathroom, which was like the size of the whole apartment I own.

My mouth agape at this, but closed right after with a thought ' I'm staying in a goddamn suite, what else is there to be shocked at? '. I then saw some toiletries that are neatly placed, where the huge-ass mirror is and of course the sink.

Opening the toothbrush that was in a wrapping plastic, with one hand I started to brush my teeth while I check myself out in the reflector, not stopping to brush. I furrowed my eyebrows at how I looked right now.

My clothes wrinkled here and there, my hair disheveled as they stick out in any direction they wanted - but honestly damn I look hot. I chuckled at my own thought as finished cleaning my teeth, doing the remaining needs to do.

I finally convinced myself to take a shower, ( even though it's like super early ) for me to start my morning not looking like a stressed-out student.

Stripping my clothes, as I folded them even if they were dirty. Setting them down the counter where a vase and an orchid is there as well, Sliding the door to the side, as I put it in the right temperature for the water. Not too cold nor hot but just medium.

Satisfied with how it felt, I eventually went inside to enjoy my morning shower.

𝙎𝙚𝙤 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙃𝙤'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙊𝙛 𝙑𝙞𝙚𝙬

Where I thought I could've continued sleeping in for today, a loud fucking sound boomed from the phone given to me. Groaning, as I had a hard time looking for where the phone was on the nightstand since I didn't open both eyes - having an incredibly bad job at locating where the phone was.

I tried so badly just to open one of my tired eyes, not having a clear nor exact vision just yet. Luckily I did manage to spot the supposedly cool phone that is now being a headache in the early morning.

Quickly tapping on random options it had - not bothering if I had read it or not I just wanted it to stop. After a while it did, a smile plastered on my face as I was ready to drift off to sleep once more but then the voice through the speakers of the goddamn phone blared.

" you really kept me waiting that long huh? " Sitting up straight as, my eyes widened very largely, but then my eyes sting from the brightness it was not used to.

" I'm really sorry Mr.Nakamoto " a chuckle is heard from the other line, I then started to stretch a bit.

" I understand Johnny, you must be quite tired from hunting down that hybrid huh? " A smile made its way to face just thinking about the feline.

" It really was boss, but nothing I could handle - except for his attitude " we both laughed at this, he must know the hybrid to get what I was referring to, and that made me wonder.

" of course, we must talk about this later as for now that is not the reason why I have called but such an important matter. Agent Taeyong has been ambushed a few hours ago, and we are all devastated, and I am glad that you have accomplished your mission Johnny, a weight lift off my shoulders, now I just need you to go to the headquarters there and request for a private jet under my name, and quickly come here as soon as possible with Ten got it? "

" yes boss "

" and Johnny one more thing, make sure no one you nor he trusts follow you.. got it? "

" guaranteed sir " he responded with a hum, as we ended the call. Groaning with a lot of complaints ran through my head as I grabbed my AirPods on the nightstand that was next to the phone, putting some music on. In full volume.

My head going with the music, yawning as I get out of the bed. Not even flinching at the cold carpet, ruffling my hair, while my feet located where the hotel slippers are - slipping them on.

Dragging myself, opening the door with a whine. Passing by the living room where Ten is sleeping...

Seeing the bathroom door, smiling at this so I could fully be awake when I do my morning routine of freshness.

Turning the knob of the door, as it opened I didn't expect to see this kind of stuff in the morning...

Ten naked and soaking wet from a shower, in his hybrid form.

And well that's when a deafening scream echoed through the whole hotel suite.