᯽ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤 ᯽

- ᴥ -

- ᴥ -

' 11 years ago '

" oh baby, now you're doing it on purpose "

The kid sat on my lap, eating his favorite snack getting it all over his face on purpose as I wipe them off every time. Chuckling at how I stressed over this.

" I am not! Oops "

Sighing as I looked at him, smiling cheekily back at me, eating more and more of his snacks looking at me to just annoy.

" that's it! "

Having enough of his adorable actions to get me infuriated in a childish way for his own entertainment. Knowing what will happen next to him, his eyes widen ready to run away from me - taking the snacks out his hands placing it onto the table in front swiftly, the other hand wrapped around his tiny waist ; trying to escape my grasp wouldn't work.

" nooooooooooo- hahahaha! "

I started tickiling his sides, making him laugh out loud so much, making me smile happily,

" see! This is what happens to naughty to kids like you! "

Not stopping as the little kid tries to pry off my hands off of him, as I continued tickling him with no mercy, his eyes water.

" no! No! No! Stop Chi-ge!! "

The kid tried to from a pout through his laughter, Ten stopping but had no intentions of letting of the younger. Suddenly an idea popped in his mind, smirking as he then attacked the kid,

" ugh, no! Chi-ge this is worse! "

As Ten peppered small kisses on the kid face everywhere, the younger one struggling again to get out but this time he was smiling widely with happiness from the affection from the older, but trying not to show it - of course Ten knew.

" will *kiss* you *kiss* listen *kiss* to your *kiss* gege now? Hmmmm? "

The adorable toddler giggled as he nodded his head quickly, agreeing that he will listen to his elders. Ten ruffled the youngster's naturally fluffy brown with shades of orange hair.

Joyful aura surrounds the two, as they kept on bonding like siblings but they are definitely far from that - just as Ten was about to to pamper the youngster once more to make him laugh the sudden banging coming from the front door startled both.