᯽ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧 ᯽

- ᴥ -

- ᴥ -

𝙎𝙚𝙤 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙃𝙤'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙊𝙛 𝙑𝙞𝙚𝙬

' 2 weeks ago '

" Johnny, Mr.Nakamoto is looking for you "

I stood up in an abrupt manner, once Jungwoo had called me to go to our boss's office. Entering the elevator, as I pressed the button to the top floor, being thankful at the fact that elevator music is entertaining unlike those ones in the mall, that are awkward and annoying.

Hearing the ding, as I step out - walking towards the huge doors, knowing on it as I wait for a reply that I could come in.

" come "

Hearing that from the inside, I slowly opened the door, entering carefully as I could see Mr.Nakamoto sitting down - drinking, I presume some white wine.

" you called for me boss? "

" yes I did, sorry for the short notice but you will be going alone for this mission instead with the company from Taeyong and Jaehyun "

He stood, up as I furrowed my eye word as to why, placing his glass on the table - then walking towards a flat-screen tv,

" We need this undertaking to be accomplished as soon as we can "

Pulling out his phone, as he opened the television from there automatically, show some pictures and statistics of the so-called hybrid.

" But sir, may I ask... why me? "

" well, Johnny you are the best tracker I know, and I have a certain feeling that this mission will be going smoothly and shortly if you handle this on your own "

" Alright boss, is there anything else? "

" ah, yes. Look closely at this hybrid alright?, he goes from one place to another in Thailand really quickly. You could easily spot him, but easily lose him, so be analytical when you spot him "

Nodding as I take notes mentally, at what points he is saying about the subject.

" having the height of 5'7, so take that to your advantage but do not underestimate him alright? he still has the upper hand of being a cat hybrid which means he is incredibly fast, has sensitive hearing so he would be able to hear any suspicious noises, and remarkable eyesight so is more cautious to not be skeptical. "