᯽ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚 ᯽

- ᴥ -

- ᴥ -

𝙉𝙤 𝙊𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙊𝙛 𝙑𝙞𝙚𝙬

The two dashed towards Johnny's getaway car, which was parked somewhere private. The agent panted but kept going, still with the to bags with him. Ten turned around at the tall man as he grabbed one of the bags, as the other looked at him thankfully Ten sent a mischievous wink.

Johnny stopped for a minute to catch his breath as Ten kept on going, the agent dropped his bag onto his side as he placed both of his hands on his knees. Looking up a bit to see the hybrid jogging towards the car - from the rain that had occurred last night.

There a puddle where the car was, as he squinted his eyes he noticed a red light blinking under the automobile. His eyes enlarged realizing what it could be, forgetting his exhaustion he ran as fast as he could to reach to Ten who now started to open the door.

The noise then turned on to become rapidly, right on time - Johnny yanked Ten with him, as they stumbled back. Johnny hovered above Ten covering him with his body, as the smaller out of impulse he leaned onto the agent. As the vehicle explodes so vividly.

Johnny had some scrapes on the side of his face and ashes on his hair as he was the one who caught it all for the hybrid underneath him. " John your bleeding! " the smaller cupped the agent's face with both of his palms, as Johnny just smiled genuinely.

" it's my job to protect you Ten, I'm fine " Just then did a fake gag and rolled his eyes, resulting in a peal of laughter to the older, as they both sat up after " don't say cheesy things like that, it makes me feel weird - just say It hurts huh? " They both stood up, as the hybrid supported the taller with a little bit of difficulty but nothing he couldn't handle.

" damn I was trying to set the mood " Ten with a tiny chuckle - grabbed both of the bags as Johnny limped following the smaller to wherever he was going to. " we need to treat that injury of yours so you could walk much faster " they continue walking in a slow manner because of Johnny's slightly injured leg due to the explosion that occurred.

" wow, thanks for the concern shortie " Ten stopped in his tracks resulting the taller to bump onto his back. " don't call me shortie, you ugly tree! " the hybrid turned around and crossed his arms like a kid looking for a fight. " wow, you call me ugly? your standards must be pretty down there then "

" isn't it the opposite that I have higher standards? " Johnny just rolled his eyes at this as the hybrid, smiled in victory at his remark. Finally, Ten spotted what he was looking for, as he ushered the injured agent to go faster.