᯽ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚 ᯽

- ᴥ -

- ᴥ -

𝙎𝙚𝙤 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙃𝙤'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙊𝙛 𝙑𝙞𝙚𝙬

" you're paying "

The hybrid in-front of me pointed at me, I nodded as I locked my car. We both walked towards a place suggested by him, it was quite crowded with lots of people.

" will you just stay so obvious all the time? "

He then spoke up, stopping in his tracks - as I looked down, to meet his attractive glowing feline eyes.

" Hello? Mr.Agent "

He waved his hands near my face, snapping me away from my trance; blinking multiple times.

" aww, did you already fall for my charms? "

Scoffing at his question, " as if "

I then started to walk away, as he held my wrist preventing me to do so - I turn around once more, to face him.

" what now? " He then scanned me from top to bottom, which I furrowed my eyebrows at.

" you will be going around Thailand like that? " He stated, as he removed his grasp from me and crossed his arms.

" This suit is a must, and plus look at you - anyone could spot you, even if you are like covering almost every part of your skin " He then chuckled, as he closed his eyes - as his cat ears, started to slowly disappear with gray gleam surrounding it, as his long fluffy tail then did the same. I stand here like an idiot, as I was mesmerized at how he is able to do this.

" better now? "  my mouth agape, still not over the scene " how many times will you be so stunned about my features? " his eyes are now sparkling chocolate brown, not like the fierce yellow this was more welcoming and adorable. Shaking my head instantly at the thought.

" not going to lie, that was quite interesting but what did it change? You're still covering your face " he then rolled his eyes, as he slowly removed his mask.

His cute nose that was right in between his eyes, his lips.... we're just perfectly pink in color, thin shaped lips, as the corner of his mouth turns into a curve, that is tempting me, his cheeks are flushed in the lightest pink that is visible but could be mistaken as unnatural.