᯽ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 ᯽

- ᴥ -

- ᴥ -

𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙖𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣 𝙇𝙚𝙚𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙮𝙖𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙠𝙪𝙡'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙊𝙛 𝙑𝙞𝙚𝙬

" Please step down the unauthorized vehicle " jumping out of the car seat, as I did what the other agent told me. Some of them supported Johnny, because of his injured leg while the others assisted with the bags. We were being surrounded by people really unfamiliar to me, but all of them wore polished uniforms.

" come on guys, be gentle with our special guest " blushing at this, but I never moved away from Johnny's side who is now sitting on a cool looking wheelchair that looks super comfortable. Before I could've replied another shriek came from behind us startled me.

" Johnny!!! " just then a pair of arms wrapped around Johnny's neck from behind, I squinted my eyebrows at their closeness especially at the girl who has her chin resting on his shoulder. " oh hey, Sorn. Did you miss me that much? " I started to bite my lips out of nowhere, watching the scene unfold unpleasantly in-front of me.

" Obviously, I haven't seen you since last last week! " the two, had their own conversation, making me roll my eyes, they seem pretty close. Fake coughing as I got their attention, " oh! Yeah, Ten sorry- " Just then the girl ( who I forgot the name of ) removed her hands away from Johnny ( thank god ).

She started to approach me, as she scanned me from top to bottom - glancing at Johnny who also has no idea what the other agent is trying to work out about me. " your, Ten? Like the most wanted hybrid in Thailand?! " Confused, as I opened my mouth again she then interrupted by pointing a gun at my skull making me cross my arms in total ridiculousness.

" is that how you treat your visitor now? ignore and then point a gun at their heads? what a welcome John " side peeking onto the tall man sitting down who had his eyes wide open at what is taking place at the moment. " shut it, how did you get in here? "

" you know the usual, I sneaked in here with no trouble at all. Honestly, it was damn easy to get through your security system " she then held tighter onto the gun as she pressed it further onto my forehead with annoyance, on my peripheral vision I could see Johnny trying to get up, and stop this argument before it gets heated up - but as for me I wanna know what this girl's capability.

" Sorn, stop it!- "

" Johnny just sits down I can handle this " I chuckled at her boldness, that she could tolerate me.

" do you really? it doesn't seem like you could pull the trigger though " Johnny's facepalm was heard, as the girl called 'Sorn' clicked her tongue,

" trust me, I really would in any circumstance but I need to know how did you locate this area " her hands on the trigger, as I didn't budge. Putting my poker face on, as smiled filled with playfulness.

" then fucking do it, cuz you won't get anything out of me human " before anything else could've occurred, Johnny had managed to pull down the gun and stepped in between me and her, as he protectively secured me with his right arm, hiding me behind him.

" what do you think you are doing Johnny?! "

" he is here because I brought him here, Sorn " I smirked at her expression.

" are you out of your mind? This is classified HQ! And you brought in an immoral! " Just that word.. is enough to strike through my heart filled with trauma of what my dreadful history has been and I still couldn't get over it.. till how many years.

" he isn't an immoral Sorn, and plus Mr.Nakamoto himself requested the presence of the hybrid behind me " Staying frozen as the conversation of argument about me went on, tears started to form at the corners of my eyes unknowingly... I even started to hold onto the end of the suit of Johnny tightly - the haunting memories start to come back one by one, painfully.

𝙎𝙚𝙤 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙃𝙤'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙊𝙛 𝙑𝙞𝙚𝙬

Feeling a tight grip coming from behind me, I then saw at what state Ten is in, my heart rate out of anxiousness and dismay as I saw his face filled with so much agony and terrors. Not caring about Sorn, for now as I bent down to the hybrid's level and placed both of my hands on his shoulders.

He was looking down, as tears didn't stop but his eyes shifting here and there with a horrified expression. " Ten! hey are you okay? " he didn't respond to any of my calls, I then placed my hand on both of his cheeks, my thumb tried on wiping the tears away. " hey Ten, I'm here. Don't be afraid, Ten snap out of it ".

With those, he then blinked rapidly, looks like he is now adjusting to where he is at again, don't precious eyes of his looks so relieved once more. He then pushed my hands out of his face as he hugged me tightly instead. Doing the same in return as he needed this comfort and reassurance he deserved.

" uhm, hello I am still here you know? " just as I thought, I then glared at Sorn for ruining this warmth, she smiled apologetically. Ten then looked up at me, as he widened his eyes - probably realizing what he was has done as he quickly let go of the hug that he initiated first, his cheeks tinted red, looking away. Wiping the remaining stains on his cheeks.

" Sorry for that, anyways you lady! will you still shoot me? " I chuckled at the change of his attitude instantly, but I knew he is hiding something inside that he is bearing but uncertain to share it to others. " now I know, that you were requested by our boss then I don't think so unless you know " Sorn replied with sassiness,

" let's see if you could, next time " of course Ten wouldn't back down in a fight, verbal nor physical it is. Still, I couldn't help but worry about the hybrid next to me, he looked like he had gone through so much but no one really knows what is it about, and I am determined to help him in whatever it might be.