᯽ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙚𝙣 ᯽

- ᴥ -

- ᴥ -

𝙉𝙤 𝙊𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙊𝙛 𝙑𝙞𝙚𝙬

Both of the boys sat on the couch awkwardly, while waiting for long-ass breakfast from the hotel. None of them tried to break the silence as thoughts occupied their mind with both flushed faces - but mostly the hybrid.

Johnny, on the other hand, couldn't get his imaginations under control as he also kept on side glancing at Ten beside him that was fidgeting with his fingers, still embarrassed at the fact that the agent just saw him bare naked in the early fucking morning.

Before the taller could finally have the courage to talk about the fiasco, the doorbell then rang indicating that the server had arrived. with Ten not budging from his spot Johnny took this as a sign that he will be the one taking the door instead.

Greeting and thanking the server who delivered the nutriment to us. " thank you, please put it under the name of Dong Sicheng " the server nodded his head as I grabbed my wallet and handed him some tip. Taking the breakfast trays with me as I went over to the open dining room.

No words still muttered as Ten went over with Johnny, sitting down in-front and across from him. The hybrid promptly snatched the one without fruits on it before the agent could have. This made Johnny tilt his head to the side questioningly.

" I hate fruits " the taller chuckled at this, as the smaller rolled his eyes and started eating his waffles. " why do you hate fruits? " Johnny questioned, as he also took a bite of the waffle, the atmosphere getting lighter.

" I really don't know either but I seriously do not like the way it tastes, nor the texture and even what is inside of those things. I could drink juice but eat in. Hell to the fucking no way " Johnny facepalmed as he tried to stifle a burst of a laugh.

" I have nothing to say, that was a lot of bullshit reasoning " They both laughed at their weird conversation because of Ten they had forgotten what took place earlier. ( well Johnny would never ever bypass the sight he had just seen ).

" oh yeah, Ten " the hybrid's head snapped up from where it was, chewing on the food he just took, paying attention to the agent this time, with a little hum as a response. " Mr.Nakamoto has asked me to go to the headquarters and get the next flight to Korea with you "

" I- " before Ten could have said anything back the doorbell rang once again, making them perplex. " be on guard " Ten whispered to Johnny as they both stood up quietly - the agent approaching the door as Ten silently ran to the bathroom to grab his gun from the side of his coat.