᯽ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 ᯽

- ᴥ -

- ᴥ -

' Present Day '

𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙖𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣 𝙇𝙚𝙚𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙮𝙖𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙠𝙪𝙡'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙊𝙛 𝙑𝙞𝙚𝙬

" Next time, if you still judge a book by its cover make sure you judge right or this happens to you again, got it? "

The pathetic human shivered in fear, as I smirked in pleasure to see this so-called 'man' cower in fear,

Getting back up in my two feet, as I leave the man and his companions in the alleyway beaten up, as it was what they deserved.

Walking in the streets of Bangkok, head held up high, the mask that I wear covers half of my face once more, eyes glowing in the color of golden yellow - looking everywhere cautiously.

Not caring about the people that are stealing glances, talking about me or the ones who trembled as I am quite famous here - only glaring at them as they try to make eye contact.

The corner of my eye then had caught someone following in a backs sports car, quite an eye-catching actually as it seems so expensive to be afforded just by any normal citizens around here. Sighing slowly, getting tired of this but nonetheless, it's definitely interesting to see different ranks hunting me for answers and because of an issue in the past.

With a slight grin knowing that this will be another interesting chase between him and me, walking casually just so I don't be too obvious that I have already noticed his or her presence.

Seeing a turn, just ahead I quickened my pace but too quickly trying not to shake off the person after me - looking around once to make sure that he is the only one following me.

Finally reaching the familiar place, looking behind me as I knew he was still on my tail.

Hiding behind a dark shadow wall that is barely visible to anyone, keeping quiet - pulling out a small blade from the strapped belt on my thigh.

Hearing the footsteps, getting closer and closer every second. My grip on the blade became tighter as I am now ready to engage at the person.

The shadow increased, the figure of it gets taller indicating it is now near me.

The figure than passed by me, my eyes not leaving his back.