᯽ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 ᯽

- ᴥ -

- ᴥ -

𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙖𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣 𝙇𝙚𝙚𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙮𝙖𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙠𝙪𝙡'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙊𝙛 𝙑𝙞𝙚𝙬

" will I seriously stay here, until you receive orders? " I flopped down on the hotel's bed that perfectly cleaned and unwrinkled.

" of course, Mr.Nakamoto wouldn't want you to get into any harm while you are under my care " Johnny started to remove his tie in an attractive manner, as scenes ran through my mind like how he had swept his hair back and the way he removed the tuxedo he had worn, I looked away from this before I become a blushing predicament.

" what you mean under your care? I basically the one who saved your ass back there " he then scoffed at this, I then supported my upper body with my arms - my elbows resting behind as I kinda slouch but sitting down to face him; Johnny sitting down, at the fancy chair across at the side of the bed.

Grabbing something beside him, that was a device that was foreign to me. Rolling up his sleeves, as he unbuttoned until his chest was bit showing, couldn't help but feel attracted to his sexy actions, even myself didn't know I was already biting my lip.

" I'm curious, what were those things? " he snapped me out of my impure intentions - I shook my head rapidly at what I had just imagined doing something with him, I felt goosebumps all over my body at that.

" am I seriously talking to myself right now? " he raised his eyebrows at me, as I then smiled sheepishly.

" Sorry I was just lost in my own thoughts " he then nodded, I was glad that he didn't ask further about my own business - that included him, obviously.

" but do you mind actually telling what were those creatures earlier? " Deciding to finally sit up straight as I was getting tired with my previous position.

" you don't know anything about Shaocrixs? " he sighed as he gave me the face that screams ' are you for real? '

" I wouldn't be asking now, would I? " I then shrugged at his response. Opening my mouth to start explaining, holding his hand up, making me pause as he tapped on the device that was new to me, at it starts to show some hologram that made me tilt my head to get a better view of it - it was transparent but really visible as well.

" so about the Shao something something creatures "

" they are called Shaocrixs " when I said those, it also appeared on the hologram, as it was taking notes for Johnny automatically - deciding to keep that aside for now I continue.