᯽ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 ᯽

- - -
🔞 mature scenes ahead 🔞
- - -

- ᴥ -

- ᴥ -

𝙉𝙤 𝙊𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙊𝙛 𝙑𝙞𝙚𝙬

" Okay, so what happens now if you did grab my attention? " Ten smiled seductively at the taller next to him, as he placed his hand on the couch supporting himself and as he crawled his way to the moving Johnny who checked him out shamelessly but he wasn't the only one who was doing the same thing.

" I have something in mind that needs your utmost consent so " Ten bit his lip, with a grin. As licked his lips at this, finding the actions of the hybrid really sexy, even with that furry ear of his that sticks out, and his tail swaying from side to side, as his losen tie exposes his clear unmarked neck, calling out to him.

" We love a respectful man " their faces were only inches apart, gazing into each other's eyes only to find the same yearning feeling they both share - lust, desire, want and devotion. Their positions weren't helping their boundaries at all, Ten being in between the taller's thighs, Johnny's only support was the sofa and his free hand on the couch.

The warmth of each other was so close, it is truly unbearable for them. With the hint, he got from the smaller, with his look that he gave of willingly. " voice authorization Silver, night mode " Ten chuckled at this, instantly the windows of the plane started to close off, with the dim lights that set off the mode even further. The sofa, that was on turned into a pleasant bed.

Ten didn't even notice. As the two were busy sharing prurient looks at one another. Having enough, Ten pulled on the agent's tie harshly, as he clashed their perfectly molded lips on each other. Hungrily, and hurriedly they couldn't get enough with how the other one tastes just with their heinous movement of their lips.

Johnny sat upright, as he placed both of his hands on the hybrid's peaches, Ten now straddling the taller, but they never broke the hot make-out session. Eager for more, Ten grabbed a fist of Johnny's hair while the other pulled him the neck of his neck making him much closer, for deeper contact with their mouths, their tongues fighting for dominance on who is to enter which cavern.

Of course, Ten is naturally competitive so he didn't back down with their fight of superiority, but Johnny had other plans, he then grasped on the hybrid's ass tightly, as he himself let the younger grind on him, making Ten moan out of enjoyment, making him enter the hot and sweet cavern, moving his hand up to the younger's back instead for support with their enthusiastic kissing activity.

Knowing that air still exists, they both pulled away with heavy breathing and a string of saliva was the result, Ten once more licked his lips making the string cut off, Johnny chuckled at this and pecked the smaller once more. Just then Ten felt something hard poking his inner thigh, not thinking twice of what it can be as he already knew.