᯽ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 ᯽

- ᴥ -

- ᴥ -

𝙉𝙤 𝙊𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙊𝙛 𝙑𝙞𝙚𝙬

" Mingyu, you dumbass! The hybrid couldn't possibly be with an Officer he is wanted! " Just then the tall man's eyes widened, at what he had heard through the earpiece he had.

Swiftly he turned around seeing the shorter and taller running, as the smaller held the other one's hand. Mingyu then started running after the two, trying to catch up. Ten did see him dashing after them by he knew that the tall man wouldn't be able to - so Ten being Ten, he taunted the other, as he sticks his tongue out teasingly.

" come on Officer, you are being too sluggish "

" shut up, I legit saved your ungrateful ass " Both of them picked up with the speed as they ran, losing the chaser in the crowd.

" I could've managed on my own, but you just had to interfere with your fake badge " they slowly started walking once more, as Johnny pants tiredly.

" Whatever you say " with the roll of his eyes, Ten then halted making the taller bumped into him accidentally.

" wait " Johnny then hummed at this, while frozen in his spot daring not to move until he knows why the smaller is being hesitant.

" what's the matter? is someone else following? " Johnny looked to where Ten is directed to, seeing other men watching them in disguise was very obvious as they all looked away instantly once we have our suspicions.

" you will seriously ask me that question? I thought you we're the one who is supposed to defend me here " Seo just sighed at this deciding not wanting to start another controversy, scanning the people who we're after them.

One was standing, while supposedly going to order some snacks at one of the food stalls, the other was sitting down while pretending to be on a conversation with someone on the phone and the last just casually taking a puff of a cigarette.

" let's go back to my car and handle this there " with an agreement from Ten, they just relaxed as their facade, as if they had their guards down, walking back to where Johnny has parked his car - the two walked so closely to each other, giving each other side glances at one another like having an exchange of words through their eyes intelligently.

As expected someone got their attention from behind, the two pair turned their heads to the three men they suspected earlier- Ten stood behind Johnny as the taller securely placed himself in front of the smaller by instinct and will.