Love Na Love <3

Julie gasped at what she just heard. She didn’t make a big deal out of the thought that Elmo just said her name. What was more important to her was what the others would have thought that he just mixed up his leading lady’s name. Maybe it was because he was used to the idea that only Julie was his best friend. But still, this could have ruined his chances to be accepted in ANCSA (Asheville North Carolina School of Arts). Elmo skipped down the stairs beside the stage and ran towards Julie. When he got to her, he immediately hugged her tight.

“Natakot ako ‘dun.”

“Elmo, alam mo ba ang sinabi mo sa huli?”

“Ha? May sinabi ba ako?”

“Sinabi mo kaya yung name ko. Si Jodie yung leading lady mo, hindi ako.”

“Sinabi ko ba ‘yun? Well, wala na tayong magagawa…”

“Elmo, bakit parang this doesn’t mean anything to you?”

“It does, Baby Japs. Pero siyempre, ikaw lang naman ang best friend ko na love na love ko eh. Who cares about Jodie?”

            “Nako… Alam mo? Bolero ka talaga. Ewan ko nga sa’yo.” Julie said as she rolled her eyes. Elmo wrapped his arms around her and squeezed her tight. “Ano ba, Elmo?” She said as she pushed him away. Elmo just laughed and pinched her cheek. They waited until they were permitted to leave. The results will be mailed to them. From there, they decided to grab dinner.

--------------------

Like the story so far? Tell me what you think.

Comments are greatly appreciated. 

And please... Pretty please... Be my fan. :)