Keep Holding On

This is a FanFiction. Meaning, this is purely FICTION. None of this is true. 

........................................................................................................................

                                         PROLOGUE

“I’m so tired, Moe. Parang hindi ko na kaya…” Julie said as she slumped on the couch. She sighed and turned to Elmo who was sitting on a recliner opposite her. “I know. This is the life we chose eh. Wala na tayong magagawa.” Elmo replied as he rested his head back on the chair. “Ano ba ang schedule natin bukas?” She asked as she sat up to listen to him. “Movie taping at 6 AM. Teleserye at 12 noon. Recording natin sa album natin at 3 PM. Mall show at 5 PM. Guesting para sa talk show at 7 PM. Rehearsals for Party P at 8:30 onwards. Siguro by 11, tapos na tayo. Pero may exams tayo the day after. Same lang naman yung schedule ng exams natin, hindi  ba?” He answered. Julie rolled her eyes and laid down on the couch once again. She was tired. He was too. They were on top. They were the country’s best loveteam, which meant that they had tons of projects and commitments. It’s been that way for over half a year now and they were exhausted. It’s not that they were unhappy because they were happy. They loved seeing their fans bursting with joy every time they were on stage, every time they had a new project, every time they were being interviewed, but everyone’s got their limits and the pressure and fatigue were gaining on them.

“Julie? Ano kaya?” Elmo started as he stood up and sat beside Julie on the couch. Julie was burying her face in the throw pillows, she was taking every chance she got for sleep. “Ano kaya what?” Julie answered with a muffled voice. “Could you please look at me? This is serious.” He replied. It took Julie a second before she angrily got up and glared at Elmo.

“Can’t you see I was trying to sleep? Bakit? Ano ba iniisip mo?”

“Julie, this might sound crazy. Very crazy, even. Pero…”

“Pero ano?”

“What if we go on vacation?”

“Sure. Kelan? Magsummer?”

“No. Ngayon.”

----------------

Comments are greatly appreciated. 

And please... Pretty please... Be my fan. :)