Too Many New Faces

3rd Person POV with Ash and Bruce

An hour later, they were working on the Chitauri scepter that had been brought in from the recent mission to Germany when they saw a man being escorted by several SHIELD agents in the hallway closest to the lab. The man had long black hair, was wearing green robes, and had piercing eyes that looked at them both through the glass as he smirked at Bruce in particular.

Bruce rubbed his head tiredly and glanced down at Ash when she grimaced,

"I have a bad feeling about that man..."

"Don't worry, we'll be out of here soon." He assured her and she just held onto his hand like a child would to their parents.

"Come on," Natasha appeared in the doorway, "They're about to brief us on a new development."

"Alright," Bruce nodded and they left.

Ash's POV

We were led back to the main bridge, after Nat explained the situation, where there was a new person on board. He had on what looked like armor from ancient times, long blonde hair and a beard, and he carried a giant hammer in his hand.

"I'm sorry who is this?" Bruce asked.

"I am Thor, son of Odin and brother to your prisoner Loki. Who might you two be?" 'Thor spoke in a deep voice that frightened me a bit.

"Uh Bruce Banner and this is Ash."

"You're a Chrysinthean?" Thor asked pointing to me.

"A what?" Nat questioned in disbelief.

"A race of beings I thought was only a myth until just now."

"I can assure you that I am very real." I told him.

"Do you know about where she came from?" Bruce questioned.

"No, all I know is that they were everywhere, yet nowhere with powers beyond mortal belief."

"Shouldn't she know all this?" Hill questioned but I responded with a quiet,

"No..." Before putting a hand in my pocket and grasping my pendant.

"When she crashed in Narora, she lost most of her memories. She remembers her family because of a photo and her planet's destruction because of the... circumstances she came here for, but not much else." Bruce explained for me as I looked down in sadness.

Just before they could say anymore, we saw on a monitor that Fury was talking to Loki as he was locked into a large, cylindrical glass cell.

"In case it's unclear. You try to escape. You so much as scratch that glass." After pushing a button on a console the hatch below the cage opened up to the outside, making wind rush inside.

"Thirty thousand feet, straight down in a steel trap. You get how that works?!" After closing the hatch, Fury he points at Loki and says,

"Ant."

Fury points back to the button he pushed to open up the hatch.

"Boot." Fury closed up the drop hatch, still glaring pointedly at Loki.

"It's an impressive cage. Not built, I think, for me." Loki confessed.

"Built for something a lot stronger than you."

"Oh, I've heard." Loki looks directly into the camera that was being viewed in the bridge.

"The mindless beast, makes play he's still a man." Bruce watched the screen and I looked up at him with concern before Loki decided to continue, "How desperate are you, that you call upon such lost creatures to defend you?"