Chapter 5

Lukes POV

(A/N: ARIANAS OUTFIT FOR THE DANCE IS ATTACHED)

I sat downstairs finishing my breakfast before I left for school, I texted Ashton telling him to wait for me outside of school, Ariana grabbed her lunch and gave me evil eyes, I rolled my eyes as she ran out of the house.

Ariana used to react so much more which gave me a lot of satisfaction, Im thinking about stopping bullying her, we are 15 and shes getting so bad, at first it was a joke but now its gotten out of hand.. And thats coming from me.

I locked the front door and followed her to school.

"guys we have to stop bullying her, she almost did it the other night, its getting out of hand" Michael said and I nodded my head, they all seemed shocked with my reaction. "What? its true." I replied and they nodded, "does she have a date to the dance tonight?" calum asked, I shrugged my shoulders, "I dont know if shes going, Come on lets go ask" I smiled and they followed me over to my sister.

"hey beautiful" I smiled, I dont actually know why I couldnt be nice to her, shes really kind usually but shes been different and upset lately, It isnt fair ruining her high school life. "Hello" She whispered, "Look, Ariana, I know ive said this before but we arent going to bully you anymore. we were stupid to do it in the first place" I crouched down infront of her and smiled up at her.

"I love you sis" I smiled and she gasped. "Why the sudden change?" she asked, "Ive put you through hell, I kept it going for too long, I hate myself for doing this to you, your so beautiful and ive ruined you." I replied and a small smile replaced her frown. "How do I know you arent lying?" She whispered, "Because Im your brother, and I love you. Just keep smiling, your beautiful" She properly smiled at my comment and I felt happy for a good reason for once.

Ashton was acting weird again, He was shy and kept smiling and blushing everytime her eyes landed on him. "Are you going to the dance tonight?" Cal asked, she shrugged her shoulders, "Your coming with us" Michael beamed, I smiled because she was happy.

I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight, I kissed her slightly bruised cheek and she smiled at me, "do you forgive me?" I asked and she nodded, We all smiled and gave her quick hugs, Ashton wouldnt let go of her small body. "Hands off my sister" I giggled and she smiled.

Arianas POV

Luke, Calum, Ashton and Michael wouldnt let me be alone, they kept apologising over and over and hugging me all of the time gaining confused reactions from the others, Mrs Potts class was next and I felt a lot better knowing she would be able to see me genuinely happy for once.

Ashton kept trying to take my hand in his but Luke kept slapping his hand causing me to laugh, "You have such a nice laugh and a pretty smile" calum spoke up, I giggled again and felt myself blush.

Ashton ran infront of us as we entered the classroom, he took my wrist gently and made me sit beside him, I giggled and Mrs Potts was smiling at me, "Someones happy" She replied and I smiled. A piece of paper was shoved infront of me causing me to look down, 'Will you go to the dance with me?' I smiled and saw Ashton smiling and blushing, I nodded and he smiled. "Your so beautiful" He stared into my blue eyes and I stared into his hazel ones.

Calum and Michael were giggling because I was going with Ashton, "Why are you laughing?" I asked, "Ash asked you to the dance, hes always liked-" Calum got cut off by Ashtons hand slamming over his mouth, I giggled and Ashton turned back to me.

The last bell of the day finally rang and I got my things out of my locker, I jumped when I saw Ashton standing behind it, "You scared me" I giggled and shoved his chest, he smirked and put his arm around my shoulder, "sorry" He smirked and kissed my cheek, I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Come on Ariana, you can see him later" Luke finally came to us, Ashton gave me a hug before leaving us. Luke smiled at me, "Your the best sister ever" He smiled, I giggled "really?" he nodded and I smiled again, I wrapped my arms around him and he held me tight again.

Honestly, I thought Luke would have been acting all day and then go back to hurting me when we were home, but he didnt. Luke was smiling down at his phone and occasionally blushing. "Your blushing" I giggled and he smiled. "I have a girlfriend" He giggled happily, "shes very lucky" I replied and his eyes lit up.

"I hear Ashton is your date to the dance" Luke smirked, I nodded.

I took a quick shower and got out, I ran back to my bedroom and dryed my hair, I put some makeup on and straightened my hair, I put on a cream lace dress, it is fitted around my body and has a lace pattern along the arms. with a plain cream dress underneath the lace pattern.

I put on some white heels, I still wouldnt be anywhere near as tall as the boys but who cares, I put on some perfume and Luke took a photo on his phone. "You look stunning" He smiled, hes like a whole different person. I smiled and thanked him. "you look good too" I giggled. We walked down the street to school and had a proper conversation and it was nice talking to the real Luke.

We were greeted by Michael and Calum, "You look beautiful" Michael added, I smiled and gave them both hugs, Ashton approached and slipped his arm around my waist, "You look amazing" He smirked, I giggled and thanked him, He pressed his lips to my cheek and I smiled at him.

I felt myself blush but I don't want it to be obvious so we went inside the dark room which was blasting music and had tons of lights flashing around the room creating coloured patterns on the walls and the floor.

A cliche slow song came on and Ashton took my small shaky hands and pulled me closer so my arms fell around his neck, his hands slithered onto my waist and he kissed my cheek, I turned my head and rested it on his shoulder to hide any signs of me blushing. I may have a crush on Ashton Irwin.

I lifted my head back up and he was smiling, we were gently swaying to the soft music like everyone else in the room, he began to lean in and I became so nervous, he kissed my lips gently and I managed to kiss back although I have not done it before. He smiled so hopefully he liked it as much as I did.

He leant in again and our lips connected for atleast a minute, everything felt surprisingly right in the world, it felt like I was supposed to be here with Ash and I was supposed to be kissing him.

He bit his lip when he pulled away and I smiled, "your so beautiful" he blurted out, I blushed again and looked at the floor, I bit my lip and he giggled gently. A different song came on and he took my hand in his and intertwined our fingers, he lead me outside and the cool air took its effect on me by creating goosebumps around my body, he put his arm around me and began to kiss me again.

"Thanks for coming to the dance with me" he replied, "I had nothing better to do" he laughed and smiled at me, I blushed slightly as he stared at me, "why are you staring at me?" I giggled, "because your beautiful" he replied and I blushed again, "really?" I looked up at him and looked into his hazel eyes.

"Your perfect" he corrected himself and my mouth fell open slightly, I can imagine him saying those things, just not to me.

"No, no, Ash, I'm not" I laughed slightly, "yes you are" he fought back and I rolled my eyes, "I'm sorry about before, I hate myself for treating you like that" he smiled and I smiled back.