Chapter 8

Ariana's POV

"You better be at ours tonight" Luke shouted to the boys, I giggled and said goodbye to him before heading off to my last class of the day.

I went into the classroom and noticed Josh sitting down on the table beside mine, I smiled at him which he returned and sat down, "I got my timetable just" he smiled and our hands brushed together lightly.

Ashton and Luke and Michael entered the classroom amongst the other students who were in the class, they sat behind us and kept muttering to each other.

We copied down the notes and answered the questions in the next page of the textbook, "Ariana" Michael whispered, I turned around and he pointed to a question he was struggling on, I passed him my book and he read through my answer and nodded before passing it back and mouthing 'thank you'.

I smiled and turned around, and resumed filling in all of the questions, "this is actually quite easy when you understand it" Josh spoke up once the room filled with noise, "your probably the only person I know who understands this as well as me!" I giggled and he smiled.

I turned around when Luke called me and I looked into Ashton's eyes before focusing on the work a few seconds later, he looked a bit upset and I wanted to know what was wrong, Luke had noticed as well and he shook his head and I nodded.

I helped Luke and he thanked me before I turned back around, mine and Josh's hands brushed together and I felt myself blushing, "do the next two pages in your text books, you may work with a partner if necessary" the teacher announced whilst we packed away.

"Do you want to be my partner?" He asked and I nodded, "we can go get ice cream if you want?" I added and he nodded, I smiled and he took my hand in his and intertwined our fingers, I blushed and he smiled at me.

Luke's POV

I knew that Ashton was annoyed at what he was witnessing, his fists clenched and his knuckles were a ghostly white, he wouldn't tell me why he was annoyed, I just knew that he was.

The bell rang and Ariana and Josh walked out hand in hand, Ashton was even more annoyed seeing them holding hands and looking at each other the way Ashton looks at Ariana.. Oh my god, he likes my sister doesn't he?!.

"Ashton... Ashton... Ashton stop!" He kept walking off and pacing, he turned around and sighed, "what's going on?" I asked and folded my arms, "nothing" he replied, "do you like Ariana?" He shook his head no and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I love her Luke." He muttered and I sighed, "your going to have to tell her before something happens" we began heading towards the gates with Michael and Calum, Ariana and Josh were ahead of us and were still holding hands.

I felt sorry for Ash, and he just sighed and looked to the ground, she began to laugh at something he obviously said, they locked eye contact for a moment and his eyes fluttered to her lips and then back to her eyes and added a lip bite.

Ariana's POV

I smiled up at Josh and he looked at my lips and then back at my eyes which made me become extremely nervous and shy, we walked past my house and ended up at the ice cream cafe that had opened recently a few blocks away.

We ordered ice cream sundaes and sat down at a table and waited for them to arrive, I took out my books and he did the same, we finished half a page before our ice cream arrived.

We stopped whilst we ate the ice cream with extremely long handled spoons, I picked up some ice cream and it was a large amount and I got some on the tip of my nose and he giggled, his laugh was quite plain and not similar to Ashton's in any way.