Chapter 22

Ariana's POV

(A/N: ARIANA AND ERINS PARTY OUTFIT IS ATTACHED)

The loud music was beginning to give me a headache and the recently consumed alcohol in my system wasn't doing any favours, I stumbled around with Erin and David as he was talking to a group of girls I had never seen before.

We were laughing at each other for no reason at all, "W..where's Caluuummm?" She slurred, "I don't... I don't know" I replied and leant against the wall.

"Ariana and Erin, the two biggest losers at our school! Who let you in?!" Sally spat as Chelsea shoved us around, luckily I wasn't drunk so I could regain my balance quite quickly whilst Erin leant against the wall.

"This party says its open to anyone so you can shut the fuck up and stop pretending your the best thing in the world when you aren't, just fuck off back to wherever you came from and shut up!" I shouted and held my pounding head.

"Ar-Ariana, you dont ... Have to st-stay" Erin slurred. "I'm not leaving without you!" I shouted at her, "I'm going to bail, thanks for keeping me company! See you around girls!" David hugged both of us and walked away.

I looked into the other room and debated whether I should give up on trying to get Erin to regain her senses. I noticed two girls grinding on two extremely tall guys, one was blonde and looked a little like Luke.

I then saw two couples making out and looked like they were going to swallow each other, I heard that adorable giggle and looked in the direction I heard it from. The curly golden hair visible in the coloured lights.

Was Ashton making out with another girl? No he wouldn't do that. Would he? I'm pretty sure I saw Calum doing the same beside them. I saw that it was Ashton when the couple pulled away, the stupid rat he was making out with was of course Chelsea.

My eyes filled with tears and I told Erin who was a little bit more sober by now so she could understand what I was saying, "we.. We need to go" I whispered and dragged her wrist with me and guided her out of the door.

"Ariana?!" Michael asked once I pushed Erin past him, "Why are you crying?" He stood up and looked and sounded sober. "Ashton is making out with Chelsea.. I don't know if he saw me or not but I feel like I'm falling apart right now Michael, I don't know what to do" I burst into tears and watched Erin fall onto the grass.

I stared at Erin hoping she would be able to stand up but she was literally passed out, "ignore her" Michael lifted my head back up, "are you sure it was Ash?" I nodded my head, "calum was too" I added.

"I couldn't stand the heat, drinking and noise so I came out here but nothing has changed" he referred to all of the drunken people who have passed out all around us.

"Ashton told us that you two had sex a while back" michael smirked, "Yeah, how did Luke take it?" I asked, "he seemed to be okay with it" I nodded my head and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Why... Why um is Erin on the.. Um.. Floor?" Calum slurred as he stumbled towards us, "she's drunk" I spat and tried to lift her up, "Do you want me to walk you home since I'll have to walk the boys home?" I shook my head and managed to get Erin up.

"Goodbye Michael" I muttered and began to walk home with her arm draped over my shoulder, "Ariana, why are you crying?" She was finally sober after drinking a lot of water.

"Calum and Ashton were making out with other girls at that party, that's why we left" I stared at the ground and she leant her head on my shoulder. "Calum and Ashton did that?" I nodded my head and she sighed.

"I never thought that they would be the ones to do that" she wiped her tears and we went inside my house and fell onto the couches and put the TV on.