Chapter 19

Arianas POV

The bell rang signalling lunch had begun, I was glad to get out of Mr Jamesons class because all of those snobby year 7's were in there constantly criticizing me everytime I made a mistake or something. 

I headed to the cafeteria and Josh appeared beside me making me jump, "Josh! You scared me" I laughed trying to make this moment a little less awkward because of earlier, "Sorry" He laughed and scratched the back of his neck. 

"Listen is Ashton Irwin your boyfriend?" He asked me and I shook my head, "No, he isnt why would you think that he is?" I replied. "Well, he told me to move along when I was waiting for you, he told me to stop staring at you and Sally and Chelsea have told me that your dating and you have apparently had sex with him?" He asked.

"Well, We arent dating I can assure you." I smiled and he nodded his head and walked away. "Josh wait!" I shouted, he turned back and approached me. 

"Are we still on for prom?" I asked hopefully, "I'll, um think about it" he turned back around and walked in the opposite direction of me, "oh" I muttered. I walked inside the cafeteria and purchased a bottle of water.

I bumped into Sally Daniels by accident, her green eyes narrowed and became a darker shade of green. She moved her cherry red hair away from her face and I smiled sarcastically at her.

"You know the queue starts down there.. right?" Where has all those confidence suddenly come from?!. "Your funny, I'm that popular I don't even have to queue up, I get my food whenever I want." She replied with that stupid sarcastic voice of hers.

"Oh, I do apologise" I spat, and she narrowed her eyes again. "Watch your back, hemmings" she hissed and stormed off, the sound of her heels against the floor made me hate her even more, the way she flipped her hair thinking people would fall at her feet.

I want to high five her, in the face, with a chair. I smiled evilly at my thought and sat down at the same table as Erin and the boys.

From:Josh
I'm going to prom with Sally instead, sorry Ariana.

To:Josh
Okay, whatever.

"He dumped Baby Hemmings?!" Erin gasped, I didn't realise she was reading over my shoulder. "I'm not a baby and we weren't dating." I replied. "Ryan! Come over here!" Luke shouted quickly catching his attention.

Ah yes, my first friend at this school. "Hey guys!" He sat down opposite me and I glared at him until he was clearly uncomfortable. "C-can you stop staring at me like that please?" He asked.

"Why? Is it going to make you think I'm a bigger freak?!" I spat. "I can tell you remember that day" he laughed awkwardly, "yeah, laugh about it." I spat and Calum hushed me.

"Stop it" he whispered and put his arm around me securely, "Anyway, how's life?" I asked. "Its fine, I just miss you" he smiled sweetly. "You miss me?" I asked in confusion, he nodded his head and I smiled awkwardly.

"Ariana doesn't miss you!" Ash blurted out, I looked at him and began to laugh. "She hates you so go away" he added. "Ashton shut up!" I laughed again.

--------------------------------

I walked out of literature and my wrist was yanked aside, I saw Ashton and he held me tight until everyone had left the classroom. "Ash, you can let go now" I laughed and tried to force myself out of his grip.

"I don't want to" he pouted. "Shut up" I giggled and he laced our fingers together as we walked out of school together, I blushed and smiled down at our hands.

He unlocked his front door and closed it behind us, "can we play on the Xbox for a while?" He asked, I nodded my head and he dragged me upstairs into what looks like a gaming room.

-------------------------------

I need to tell him that Josh isn't taking me to prom anymore.

"Okay, dance lessons" he laughed once he had moved the chairs out of the way, "Ash i-" he cut me off by putting his finger on my lips. He turned away and plugged his phone into the docking station.

Give me love by Ed Sheeran filled my ears as he came over to me and lifted my arms up and rested them on his shoulders, I laced my hands together around his neck as his large hands landed on my hips.

"Now what?" I looked up into his eyes and he was smiling down at me, "follow my lead" he smiled and we began to sway in time to the music.

He took my hand in his and twirled me around and we continued swaying, he did that a few more times and he told me to follow his lead again, we slowly started to move around the room, rotating slightly with each step.

"Your doing it" he smiled as he twirled me around once more and pulled me back into him, "Give me love" Ashton began to sing along softly and his eyes locked onto mine the whole time and it made me blush but I couldn't break the eye contact with him.

The song changed soon after and 'I'll be' began to play softly, neither of us cared since we kept dancing slowly with each other. I really didn't want this night to end, Ashton was great company and I may have a tiny crush on him. OKAY A HUGE CRUSH ON HIM.

The chorus of 'I'll be' came on and Ashton leant me backwards for some reason, I didn't even know I could bend like that. He helped me back up and our faces ended up closer than we realised.

Ashton soon closed that gap and he connected our lips together, they moved together perfectly. His lips are so soft and I love the way they fit together, I felt my heartbeat increasing.