Chapter 15

Arianas POV

(A/N: ASHTON,LUKE,CALUM AND MICHAELS OUTFITS ARE ATTACHED)

I tried not to look at Erin because I would have ended up laughing again, "Come to the bathroom with me, I think my makeup is smudged" She complained and I shook my head and she grabbed my wrist and dragged me with her.

Ashtons POV

"she looks so hot" I muttered, "Ashton, ask her out already!" Michael laughed, "I cant!" Calum scoffed, "why not?!" I sighed and looked at Luke, "Luke probably wouldnt let me" I admitted and Luke laughed and shook his head.

"Yeah I would?! what makes you think I wouldnt! Your a good guy and I know you wont hurt her" he replied and I smiled at him, "So I can ask her?" he nodded and I smiled and felt my heart flutter. "I even think she dressed like that to impress you" he smirked, "Well if she did, she has impressed me" I bit my lip and giggled.

Arianas POV

I stared at the bathroom door and held my breath as we went inside, "IM NOT STAYING IN HERE!" I screamed once I inhaled the awful stench, Erin agreed and we both ran out and laughed again, Erin dragged me back to the table and pushed me down into my chair, she grabbed my wrist and rested my hand ontop of Ashtons and sat back down.

"your one crazy g-" she cut me off and pointed at my hand which I had raised to itch my eyebrow, I giggled and placed my hand back onto Ashtons, I felt quite shaky and nervous and tried to not say anything stupid.

"Okay Speeches!" My mum shouted and tapped her glass, she stood up and began talking about al of her memories with dad; I looked at Erin who was trying to hold in her laughter so I kicked her and she pouted.

"What was that for?!" she hissed, "shutup!" I whispered and turned around in my seat, we had to clap after the individual speeches which became very boring, very fast.

"Ariana come here sweetie" My mum called as my dad called Luke over, She introduced me to her auntie who smiled at me and hugged me, "Your getting so tall, the last time I saw you was when you were only this tall!" she gasped and pointed to her knee, I nodded and smiled awkwardly and walked outside once she left.

Erin ran after me and she hugged me tight, she managed to lift me and took me into the bathrooms. Luckily the smell had gone and it was empty; "Do you still like Ash?" she smirked and I nodded my head.

"Yeah, and thanks for making me touch his hand! I Wasnt nervous at all!" I replied sarcastically and she laughed at me.

"He wanted to speak to you" She said in a sweet voice, "let's go inside then" I chuckled and she dragged me back in, I had a few drinks which was a really stupid idea, I wasn't drunk though. I just felt a tiny bit tipsy but not properly drunk.

"Calum loves youuuu" I hummed to Erin and she tried to hold in her laughter, "your not even drunk, stop it!" She laughed and I gave up and had a drink of water to soothe my headache.

"So Ariana, how is the band?" Michael giggled, "you know the band split up!" I shot back and laughed slightly.

My phone vibrated and I immediately checked it.

From:Josh

Ariana, can I ask you something?

To:Josh

Sure. I guess

From:Josh

Do you want to come to prom with me?

To:Josh

How do I know your not going to make fun of me?

From:Josh

I promise I wont, Im not like those cliche people, Please give me a chance?

To:Josh

Yeah.. I will :)

From:Josh

Thank you so much!

To:Josh

Its okay x

"Ariana, why are you smiling?" Erin asked, "Josh asked me to prom" I felt myself blushing and smiled, "so you said yes?" Luke asked. "I hope he makes you happy" Ash stormed out.

"What the hell?" I asked, "I'll go talk to him" michael left the large room. "Why would he make me happy, we are just going to prom?" I asked and ran my fingers through my long hair, "He might be jealous" Erin laughed. "He isnt, he wouldnt be jealous. We are just friends" I replied.

"Okay Ariana" Cal laughed, "How did I mess it up so quickly?" I asked, "You havent messed anything up, dont worry" Luke put his arm around me and I smiled weakly at him.