Chapter 20

Arianas POV

I pulled away from the kiss and we just smiled at eachother and sat down on his bed. "Ashton" I muttered, He hummed in response and looked at me. 

"Who are you going to prom with?" I asked, "nobody. I might just stay home" He sighed. "I dont want you to stay here, I want you to come to prom and enjoy it!" I smiled, he chuckled in response and ran his thumb across my hand. 

"Everyone has a date, I dont feel like third wheeling" He shrugged, it was like there was a lightbulb above his head that had just lit up. I knew he had an idea and it must have been a good one because of how large his smile was. 

"Dont go to prom with Josh, go with me instead" he moved closer and I smiled at him, "I would love to go to prom with you Ash" I smiled and he pressed his lips to mine and pulled away. "Im sorry" he mumbled and blushed. 

"why are you apologising?" I asked and lifted his head up with my finger. "I really like you Ariana" he looked into my eyes and I gasped. "W-what?". He sighed, "i knew it was stupid of me to say-" I cut him off by placing my lips on his again.

"Its okay if you dont feel the same way" He muttered, "I dont want to be friends with benefits anymore! it was a stupid idea anyway! I promised myself I wouldnt fall for you but I couldnt help it, Im in love with you" He added. 

"Ashton" I gasped, "I like you too" he gasped and smiled at me, "Will you um" He scratched the back of his neck, "Will you be my girlfriend?" I nodded my head and locked our lips together. "took you long enough" I laughed and smiled into the kiss.

"I really do love you" he blushed, "Good, I love you too" I smiled and he pulled me onto his lap and locked our lips again. 

-----------------------------

I woke up and realised that prom was tonight, fuck. I hate Thursdays!.

I showered quickly and pulled on a black shirt and some denim high waisted jeans, I tucked my shirt into my jeans and sat at my dressing table.

I put on some concealer, foundation and mascara and a tiny bit of lipbalm. I plaited my hair, the braid came from one side of my head to the other and down my chest.

I grabbed my school bag and shoved my feet into my black combat boots, sprayed some perfume and jogged downstairs. Luke hugged me tight and insisted on leaving the house with me.

We headed to school and he kept smiling at me so I smiled back obviously, "you look pretty" I laughed at his comment, "I don't but thanks, I guess" I replied and Erin joined us when we reached her driveway.

"Let's go!" She shouted and we resumed our short journey to school. "Prom tonight! Who are you going with?" She asked me, "Ash" I muttered. Crap I forgot to tell them, oops.

"Your going to prom with Ashton?!" Luke gasped, "yeah, he also asked me to be his.. Girlfriend" I muttered, "Girlfriend!" Erin gasped. "I'm so happy for you!" They shouted in unison.

"Thankyou" I smiled and we entered the school gates, Ashton ran up to us and lifted me up in his arms. His soft lips met mine and I couldn't help but smile into the kiss.

"Hey babe!" He whispered, "hey!" I replied. "I'm excited for prom for once because I'm actually going with someone I love" he laughed. I kissed his lips and smiled into the kiss again. He's so cute.

I headed to class with them and mine and Ashtons hands were intertwined with eachothers and we kept smiling at our hands for some reason, I really didnt see myself dating one of my bullies. I never imagined it would be like this. 

"Miss Hemmings and Mr Irwin, Why are you late?" Mr Williams asked, "They were probably having sex behind one of the bikesheds sir!" Sally called out. "Your funny arent you?" I spat and we headed over to Mr Williams' desk. 

"We had to go to the office to collect something for our parents" Ashton lied, wow hes good at making things up quickly. I just nodded my head and we sat down at our desks, he smiled and kissed me quickly. 

"Ashton?! Why are you dating a nerd?" Chelsea glared at me and I narrowed my eyes, "Because unlike you I dont care about a stupid reputation, Im in love with Ariana and nothing will change that. So turn around and get a life" He smiled sarcastically and I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing.

"yeah where were you guys?" Calum asked, "I dont know.. we were heading to class the whole time so I have no idea how we were late" Ash shrugged. "You kept stopping and making out. Maybe thats why" Luke laughed along with Erin. 

"Prom tonight with my princess" Ashton whispered into my ear, sending chills down my spine and making me blush uncontrollably. "I love that effect I have on you" he laughed and kissed my blushing cheek.