Chapter 18

Arianas POV

(A/N:ARIANAS OUTFIT IS ATTACHED)

I put on my black skinny jeans and a red long sleeved crop top, I pulled on a black cardigan and slipped my feet into some ankle socks and into my black converses. 

I put on some concealer and light foundation and mascara, I finished with some red lipstick and grabbed my hairbrush and began to run it through my hair getting rid of all of the knots and tangles. 

I sprayed some perfume on me and grabbed my schoolbag and my phone, I rushed downstairs and Luke lifted me off my feet once I got downstairs, "Tonight with Ashton, Don't let anything unappropriate happen okay? if he does something and your uncomfortable with it just call me" I nodded my head and left the house. 

I couldnt be uncomfortable with anything because we have done "other" things before which, for some reason I enjoyed. Erin greeted me as I approached her driveway and we began our short walk to school, "Calum is taking me for a date tonight and I am so excited" She squealed. 

"Im having dance lessons from "Mr. Irwin".." I smirked and she raised her eyebrows and stopped me in my tracks, "your going to Ashtons house?!" I nodded my head and she squealed. "Erm, I mean have fun with your dance lessons" She hugged me and smiled awkwardly at me. 

"Miss Hemmings" Mr Jameson shouted me, "Hold on for a second" I whispered to Erin and headed over to my teacher, "Yes sir?" I looked up at him and he smiled, "Have you considered the offer?" he asked. Ah yes, the offer about being his teaching assistant during free periods. 

"I have sir" I smiled at him, "great! When is your free period again?" he pulled out a notepad and a pen, "Third period on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays sir" I replied and he scribbled it down onto the notepad. "Thankyou Miss Hemmings, I shall see you in third period!" He smiled and walked away.

I slowly walked back to Erin and she was smirking at me, "Why were you talking to Mr. hotty?" I cringed at her words and laughed. "Im being his teaching assistant during free periods" I laughed. "Smart girl, you can stare at the hottest teacher in the school for 3 extra hours per week!" she threw her arm over my shoulder as we headed to class. 

"Ariana and Erin, late as usual" Mr Davies shouted as he directed us to our seats, we were both laughing as we headed to the back of the classroom. We sat down in our seats and Michael and Ashton waved at us as Calum pressed his lips to Erin's. 

"Ariana Hemmings, Come and collect your work please" I sighed and pushed my chair out and approached Mr Davies, He handed me my work with a small smile on his face. I turned it over and took a double take at it. "Y-you gave me an A?" I asked. "You deserve an A, This piece explains what some peoples lives can be like when they are in trouble and are desperate for a decision" I just nodded my head since I wasnt even sure what my intentions were for this piece. 

"Well done" he smiled and I thanked him and headed back to my seat and glanced over the paper once more and shoved it into my backpack before anyone could see it. Josh was smiling at me and I smiled back and felt myself blushing for some reason. 

"Hemmings! Wheres Luke?" Ashton asked and took my attention from Josh, "I have no idea.. he was getting ready for school when I left" I shrugged and glanced back at Josh who was still staring at me with a large smile on his face.

I smiled and looked down at my desk, moments later I looked back up and he was still looking at me, I glanced across at Ashton who was trying to get Josh's attention. I looked back at Josh and smiled widely, the bell rang snapping us out of our thoughts. 

Josh was waiting for me outside of the door, I smiled and headed towards him. My wrist was yanked backwards and soon enough I found myself behind Ashtons tall body, "Move along" He spat and I looked down at the ground and saw Josh's feet had disappeared. 

"Why did you do that?" I asked him, "I dont like him" Ash pouted and took my hand in his. I snatched my hand back and walked away from him and began to pick up the pace as I heard him coming closer. 

I ran into a large body and looked up to see my blue eyed brother, "Luke!" I whispered and hugged him, "Whats wrong mini Hemmings?" he smirked, "Nothing" I lied as we headed to Mrs Potts class together. 

I opened the door and she looked shocked to see me being late for a lesson, "Mr and Miss Hemmings, Care to explain why you are late?" She asked, "I was at the office and Ariana was crying" He answered her, I smiled weakly as she nodded and allowed us to sit down at our desks. "I WAS NOT CRYING" I hissed and he giggled softly.