Chapter 14

Arianas POV

(A/N: Ariana's outfit is attached)

Today is my mum and dads wedding anniversary and we are going out for a meal/party thing and I have to wear another dress, did I mention that im starting to hate dresses? Well I am. 

"Ariana! are you up yet?" My mum called, I groaned and rolled out of bed, my feet hit the cold floor which sent shivers up my spine, "Yeah" I shouted and went to my bathroom, I switched the shower on and waited for it to heat up, in the meantime I washed my face and brushed my teeth and then got into the shower. 

I washed my hair with coconut scented shampoo and conditioner and washed my body with vanilla scented shower gel, I shaved everywhere that was necessary and rinsed myself off, I turned the shower off and stepped out onto the soft bath matt. 

I wrapped myself up in a warm towel which was on the radiator in my bathroom, I dragged my feet along the floor and sat down on my dressing table, I dried my hair and brushed it out making sure there was no tangles whatsoever. 

I heated up my curlers and curled each part of my hair, the curls were loose and bouncy at the ends of my hair and it looked quite nice to be honest, Im actually happy for once, seeing my reflection smiling makes me even more happier because most of my fears and worries had left me. 

I turned the curlers off and put some hairspray in my hair to hold the curls in place throughout the day, I stumbled over to my closet and stared at the possible choices, my mums voice ran through my head, "You need to wear a dress sweetie" I sighed and pushed some hangers around until I found a dress that would probably look okay. 

I took the dress off the hanger and pulled it over my head and let it fall into the shape of my body, the dress was light pink in colour and was long sleeved, it was like a crop top for the top half except it was attached to a skirt which was long enough to reach just above my knees, it was plain but pretty. 

It was fitted around my waist but the skirt didnt follow my body shape, it just poofed out slightly, only a tiny little bit. 

I put on some black heels and tied the soft material into a small bow around my ankles, I walked back to my dressing table and pulled out my makeup bag, I pushed my hair out of the way so I could focus on my face. 

I put on some moisturiser and then used some concealer on some stupid blemishes, I then added a light foundation to my face and rubbed it in perfectly, I blended some pink blusher into my cheek bones, I traced my eyebrows carefully and made sure they looked natural before focusing on my eye makeup, I drew a thin line across my eyelid in black eyeliner and blinked onto the mascara brush a few times coating my eyelashes in black mascara, I put on some lip balm and pink lipstick. 

I sprayed some perfume across my body and put on a necklace with a heart on it and a charm bracelet Erin had bought me a few months ago, I grabbed my purse and my phone and rushed downstairs, my mum gasped and smiled at me "you look great sweetie" she smiled and I thanked her, "You too" I replied. 

I was pretty glad that Erin was going to be there aswell, otherwise it would be me and the boys and my family, I dont speak to my family much so it will probably be a little bit awkward but atleast I dont have anything to worry about. 

 We got into the car and Luke smiled at me and kissed my cheek, "You look so pretty" He smiled again and I smiled back, "Thankyou Luke" I laughed and my mum and dad smiled back at us from the front seat. 

From Luke

Ashtons Lucky;) xx

To Luke

Im not even dating Ashton! xx 

From Luke

Things can change.. xx 

To Luke

NO. STOP haha xx 

To Erin

Are you there yet? xx 

From Erin

yeah, everyone is I think.. except you guys ofcourse! x 

To Erin

NOT FOR LONG! 

To Erin

Uhm.. Luke took my phone. 

To Erin

NAh, it was totally me. xx 

From Erin

SHUTUP STOP SPAMMING ME YOU STRANGE CHILD! Only joking ly really x 

We parked the car and I instantly regretted wearing the outfit I had picked out, "You look great stop being so insecure" Luke put his arm around me and dragged me inside. "I dont know half of these people" I laughed and Luke agreed with me. "Who cares" He laughed and pulled me over to the separate table where we and our friends would be sitting. 

"Woah" Erin gasped and ran up to me and looked at my dress. "stop that" I giggled and sat down next to her, "wheres Michael and Ashton?" I asked Calum. "Bathroom I think" He replied and held Erins hand tightly on the table, I smiled at  the cuteness and looked up and saw my cousin standing beside me. Hes older and taller and actually scares me.

"hey little one" he laughed and I stood up and gave him an awkward hug, "Hey Bryan" I laughed, I find his name funny for some reason, I dont know why though.. 

"Im going to explore!" I giggled at my childishness and Erin gasped and got up and dragged me somewhere, "Okay I meant explore as in explore and not in drag me around" I laughed and we ended up outside, "Look how pretty this is!" she pointed to a beautiful landscape, perfectly green grass with white benches on it and one of those music stand things. 

I smiled and we went back inside and into the ladies bathrooms, We both burst into laughter when we heard someone farting in one of the cubicles so we had to run out and laugh outside, we both stumbled back to the table unable to control ourselves because we were laughing so much. 

The boys looked really goodlooking in their black suits and I tried to stop myself from laughing but failed every time, "I cant go into a bathroom without thinking about that now" Erin laughed and hit the table with her hand. 

"shush!" I giggled and she ended up in tears because she was laughing so much, I choked on my drink because she made me laugh when she reinacted it and I couldnt stop laughing until Ashtons hand touched mine, my nerves took over my body and I couldnt think straight.