Chapter 7

Arianas POV

The pizza came quite quickly to be honest, Erin purposefully left the room to go the bathroom whilst the others were in the kitchen getting plates and drinks, Ashton's grip tightened around my waist and he kissed my cheek again.

"Can you kiss me again?" He whispered in my ear, I giggled as turned around in his lap, I looked him in the eye to know he was serious about it, I closed my eyes and leant in, our lips met halfway between us and our lips locked, I pulled away a few seconds later and he was now blushing.

I bit my lip and he smiled, I turned back around and he giggled, "your beautiful" he whispered, I bit my lip and looked down, I turned around and leant in to kiss his cheek when he cheekily turned his face so our lips met again, "cheeky" I giggled and he winked, the wink made me want to kiss him over and over, he leant in again so I did the same and connected our lips together.

The next morning

Erin woke me up before my alarm which was handy since I couldn't bare to deal with that stupid noise so early, she gave me a hug and left the house since her parents were home, she kept getting kicked out of her other schools so she attends some sort of online school.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth before returning to my bedroom, I put on my black skinny jeans and a navy blue top, I added a black hoody and my black converse, I combed my hair and put on some makeup and sprayed some perfume on me and grabbed my school bag, I put my phone into my pocket and ran downstairs.

I grabbed a breakfast bar and threw it inside my bag before being pulled into 4 hugs from each of the boys, I waved and left the house and threw my keys into my bag and headed off down the street, I waved to Erin and she smiled and waved back.

I jumped when I noticed Ashton walking beside me, "you scared me!" I chuckled and he smiled, we reached the school gates and Ashton stayed with me for some reason, I thought he would go to the others who he usually speaks to since the boys were still on their way here.

He kept smiling at me every time I smiled and it made me blush and feel nervous around him, "did you do that homework for Mrs Potts?" He asked and I nodded, "same actually" I acted shocked and he laughed, "Ashton Irwin did his homework?!" I gasped and he rolled his eyes, "shut up hemmings" he winked and I laughed again.

Luke, Michael and Calum joined us and spoke about band practice which was occurring at our house again.. Calum had his arm around me and kept giggling because I was shorter than him, "calum I know I'm shorter than you stop laughing" I giggled, "your as tall as my shoulder! Your so little" he chuckled and I hit his arm and he laughed again.

The bell rang and Ashton walked me to class and insisted I sit by him but I shook my head since the others would probably come in and sit there anyway, he dragged my chair backwards a few times and I ended up slapping his hands away which he laughed at.

"Stop!" I laughed and he pouted, "I want you to sit by me!" He whined and I laughed again, "I'll sit by you in literature." I chuckled and he giggled happily, "it's a deal!" He shouted sounding cheerful.

We have literature next, why does he want me to sit next to him so badly? I'm not exactly an exciting person to have a conversation with, my phone sat on the desk and flashed up saying I had a new message, I checked it whilst the teacher was distracted.

From Ashton

You look beautiful today, as usual.. By the way;) x

I felt my cheeks heat up and a smile crept onto my face no doubt unveiling my dimples.