Chapter 17

Arianas POV

Im excited for prom too, except the fact that I cant dance at all. I will end up embarrising my self and Josh, Why am I such a loser?. 

I said goodbye to Erin and fell silent when I was alone with the boys, Luke noticed my sudden mood change because he threw his arm around me and smiled at me. 

"Okay whats happened.. Ariana you were so happy and now your upset again" Luke asked me and the boys sat on the couches around us, "Nothing. Im fine" I replied and tried to get up only to be pushed back down by Luke. 

"No, tell me" He looked me in the eyes and I gulped, "Luke. Im fine" I replied and tried to get up again. "Im not letting you leave until you tell me" He pressured, "FINE." I groaned and I heard Calum coughing. 

"Chelsea called me loads of names, all of which are true." I replied and he still wouldnt let me go, "She calls you things all the time! you never let her get to you before!" Luke asked. "I dont know Luke, I guess it just got to me so much today because I didnt have any other damn problems to worry about like being bullied by people you thought were your friends!" My voice got louder as I spoke and I slapped my hand over my mouth. 

"im so sorry" I whispered and ran upstairs and shoved a chair under the handle hoping they wouldnt turn evil and hurt me like before, the words I spoke downstairs were true to be honest, before I had to worry about how badly hurt I would get after one of them hit me or something. Chelsea just got to me because those things havent been happening for a while thankfully. 

I burst into tears and held my pillow tightly to my chest, "Ariana, please let me in" it was Luke. I hesitated and got off the bed and pulled the chair away from the door and opened it.

"I'm so sorry princess" he whispered and pulled me into a warm embrace, "I'm really really sorry" he repeated and I realised that he really has changed.

"Thank you Luke" I smiled up at him and pulled away from the hug, "Don't worry about it" he kissed my cheek gently and went back downstairs.

"I don't want to go to prom" I sighed as I sat down on the couch, "why not? You have been so excited!" Michael replied, "I.. I can't dance" I sighed. "I've seen you dancing though" Luke pointed out. "Yeah but I can't dance like you normally would at a prom" I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed.

"I might just say Im ill or something" I shrugged and smiled to myself, "No your going to that prom even if you have two broken legs!" Calum laughed. "Im kind of scared now.." I moved away from Calum slightly and he laughed. "im sorry for earlier" He whispered and hugged me. I smiled and hugged him back. 

"Who are you guys going to prom with?" I asked, "Im going to ask Jessica" Luke replied quickly, "Erin, obviously" Calum answered, I nodded and looked at Michael and Ashton, "So.. who are you going with?" I asked again. 

"I might ask Marie" Michael smiled, "The nerdy one?" Calum asked and he nodded in response, "Even Marie is too cool for me" I sighed and they all looked at me and shook their heads, "Your too cool for her" Luke smirked. "She hates me" I mumbled. "because you dont realise that your popular idiot" Luke replied. 

"Me? popular? Next joke please" I laughed sarcastically at him, "You are! I was in the guys locker room today for gym class and I heard quite a few of them discussing on asking you to prom. Then Josh got up and claimed him to be yours." Luke smirked. "I told you that you were beautiful" he added. "no im not Luke" I looked down at my hands. 

"Yes you are! Your so beautiful and you dont even realise, for some reason it hurts knowing that your insecure because your constantly putting yourself down when your perfect!" Ashton shouted, I looked up at him and he smiled at me and hugged me. 

"Ill teach you how to dance" Ash smiled, "r-really?" he nodded his head and I smiled and thanked him, "Come over to my house tomorrow after school and Ill help you" He held my hands tight and smiled at me. 

"Thankyou so much Ashton" I squealed and held him tight, my former bully was going to teach me how to dance and was going to stop me from looking like an idiot infront of the whole school, why was he being so nice to me after he ignored me for a few days?.