Chapter 21

Arianas POV

(A/N: ARIANAS AND ERINS PROM OUTFITS IS ATTACHED)

"Right, you guys go away! Me and Ariana are going to get ready for tonight" Erin chuckled as we reached my house, Ashton kissed me goodbye and headed in the other direction with Michael beside him. 

"Im going to get my stuff and go to Calum's then" Luke smirked and rushed inside the house. Erin was hugging Calum for the majority of the time that Luke was inside, I couldn't help but smile at them because they are a really cute couple. 

"Okay, I'm done" Luke laughed as he hugged me and headed off with Calum, "I am just going to get my dress.. My mum and dad aren't home anyway so it wouldn't matter if I was there or not" She laughed. "Okay. I don't think anybody is home here either" I shrugged and she nodded and went to her house. 

I went inside and closed the front door and turned on a music channel on the tv, I chucked my bag by the foot of the sofa and just danced around until Erin walked through the front door, "There is two bathrooms so we can both shower at the same time" She nodded her head as I locked the front door.

We both ran upstairs and she placed her dress flat on the bed along with a large bag probably containing her shoes and makeup etc. 

We went into the seperate bathrooms and locked the doors, I turned the shower on and waited until the water was warm enough. I stepped in and washed my hair with coconut scented shampoo and conditioner, I also washed my body with some fruity smelling shower gel. 

I got out of the shower and dryed my hair with my hairdryer and combed it aswell, I heated up the curling wand and put on some shorts and a jumper so I wouldn't get cold. I gave Erin some baggy clothes to borrow whilst we were doing our hair and makeup. 

I had just finished curling my hair and I clipped a small pink bow in at the back of my head where I had clipped up my curled bangs. I did my makeup whilst Erin curled her hair, her makeup was already done and she looked really pretty.

I put on some concealer and foundation and a small amount of blusher and made sure that I had blended it into my skin properly, I put on a light pink eyeshadow and drew a black line across my lashline on my eyelid with a black eyeliner pen. I blinked onto the mascara brush and it made my eyes stand out more.

I put on some light pink lipstick and rubbed my lips together and I finished at the same time as Erin, I unplugged the curling wand and let it cool down. 

Erin went into the spare room to get her dress on, I put on a strapless skin toned bra and matching underwear and slipped the dress over my head, it was light pink in colour and was strapless, it had a layer of silver glitter at the top of the dress and it had small pinches of glitter around the bottom of the dress. 

I put my feet into my black heels and looked at my reflection, my floor length dress hugged my body perfectly and I was feeling quite confident wearing it. 

"Are you ready?" Erin knocked on the door, I hummed in response and she opened the door and we both gasped when we saw eachother, Erins red dress complimented her body and she looked stunning. Her dress was the same length as mine and was strapless, hers didnt have any glitter on it but it was still beautiful. 

"lets take photos" I laughed and pulled my iPhone out of my school bag and we took a mirror photo, I smiled and posted it onto instagram with the caption 'prom'. "Im so creative with my captions" I added sarcastically. 

"Ariana, Erin are you ready?!" We heard from downstairs. "Luke?! How did you get in!" I screamed and stood at the top of the stairs, he was in the living room so we couldn't see eachother. "I have a key" he giggled, we both groaned and we went downstairs. 

"Finally your r-" Calum cut himself off when he saw us, "You look beautiful" Luke complimented us and smiled. "Thanks! you too?" Erin laughed. 

"Can we go now? Ashton's complaining" Michael grunted as he stomped up to the doorway, "yeah" Erin replied without hesitating, Luke walked to the car with me and my breath got hitched in my throat when I saw Ashton. He looks so hot. (As usual).

We got out of the car and Ashton locked it and intertwined our fingers, "you look like a princess babe" he smiled and I quickly kissed his soft lips. We went inside the school hall which was well decorated with prom decorations.

Ed sheeran- give me love began to play and Ashton pulled me onto the dancefloor, he began repeating the steps we had practised at his house a few nights ago.

I followed his lead and soon enough we were floating around the dancefloor and our eye contact never broke, the song finished and he kissed me and kept swaying with me through the next song.

"I love you" he whispered, "I love you too, Ash" I smiled and kissed his cheek softly. "We still haven't told Luke about us having sex before." He laughed. "Should we tell him? What if he acts up or something?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

"We can't keep it from him forever baby girl" his dimples appeared in his beautiful smile. "Can we tell him another night?" I pouted and he nodded his head at me in response.

"Ive had a massive crush on you for so long" he kissed my nose, "how long?" I asked. "Since we made up but I never realised how much I actually liked you until we all made up" he blushed.

"Well if you liked me so much how come you didn't ask me to be your girlfriend before?" I asked. "I didn't think you would want to date me considering I was being a dick to you before" he shrugged, I smiled and pecked his lips.

"Well when we had sex you knew how I felt about you so why didn't you ask me then?" I asked him, "I don't know. I was just nervous.." He bit his lip and looked down.

"Its okay now we are together" I giggled and he put his arms around me, "I'm really lucky" he blushed to himself and I smiled at him and pressed my lips to his.

"Ashton, come and dance with me" Chelsea slurred, how the hell is she drunk at a school prom?. "No thanks" He laughed and held me even tighter. "I'd prefer to be with my girlfriend" he smiled at me and pecked my lips.

"Fine, there is a party at Sally's house after prom, your invited" she smiled and walked away. "You can go if you want Ash, the boys are going" he nodded and thanked me.

-------------------

Prom was over and me and Erin walked home whilst the boys went to this other party.

"Ladies" a random man approached us and smirked, "David? Is that you!?" Erin gasped and removed the hood from her friend. "I have missed you David!" She squealed and hugged him.

"Your so beautiful!" He squealed, "Hi I didn't introduce myself, silly me" he giggled, "I'm David, gay and proud" he held his hand out and I gladly shook it.

"Its nice to meet you, I'm Ariana" I replied with a smile, "your both so beautiful" He smiled at us both and began to walk to the park with us so they could have a catch up. He's really kind for someone I just met.

"Where is this totally hot boyfriend that you keep speaking about?" He asked and actually sounded interested. "His name is Calum.. He is at a party with his friends" she replied.

"A party?! Can we go please please please?!" He pleaded, "Do you want to go?" She asked me. "Could we get changed first?" She nodded and we headed back in the direction of my house.

We both got changed into what we were wearing earlier and we left the house and walked to Sally's house, when we were down the street we could see the lights flashing and hear the music blasting.

"My first Australian party!" David screamed as we entered the large house, "they aren't that exciting" Erin laughed, "I've never been to one.." I murmured. "Just stay with me" she smiled and I gripped onto her arm.

"Can we take a photo?!" He shouted over the music, me and Erin kissed both of his cheeks as he took the photo. We all smiled at the photo and I watched him type in my number and send it to both of us.