Chapter 16

Arianas POV

I had a shower and got ready for school. I hate school, whos with me?. 

I put on some concealer, foundation and blusher and blended it in perfectly, I put on some skin toned eyeshadow on my eyelid and added a thin black line with eyeliner, I blinked onto my mascara brush a few times and put on some red lipstick. 

I sprayed perfume all over me and slipped my feet into my black combat boots and tucking my phone into my pocket on my black skinny jeans and pulling my black top over it. 

I grabbed my school bag and left my bedroom, picking up my keys and closing the front door and heading to school with my head down. "Ariana" I looked up and smiled weakly at Erin, "hey" I shouted back and smiled at her. 

"Ive been transfered to your school, so stay there im walking with you" She laughed and closed her window, She ran out of the front door moments later and we began to walk to hell as I like to call it. 

"Why are you upset?" She asked, "Ash isnt speaking to me.. Ive really messed up and I dont even know how, Im scared everything will end up like how they were before" I whispered and was barely audible. 

"Ill always be by your side no matter what happens, im sure it wont happen again but just know im always going to be here for you" She smiled and I went to the office with her to get her timetable, when she said she was going to come to school here with me I thought she was kidding. 

The bell rang and we headed to maths class, we were late obviously but neither of us cared. When we entered the classroom everyone was making those stupid noises when you do something wrong. 

She handed Mrs Edwards the slip and she nodded and pointed to a seat beside me, We sat down at the desks and began to do the work, "hey loser whos your friend?" Chelsea asked me, "Oh wait, you dont have any friends, Stay away from her shes a major loser." chelsea began to laugh with her snobby friends. I rolled my eyes and faced the front again. 

"Well I dont really care about your stupid ratings, do you really think anybody cares? We are all original unlike you plastic barbie rats." Erin spat and sat down beside me, "Looks like someone has an attitude" Katherine asked, Another stupid bitch. 

"Looks like someone should shut the fuck up before my fist does it for them" Erin smiled sarcastically and turned back around, "Thanks" I whispered and she smiled at me. "Dont worry about it" She laughed. 

Calum walked into the classroom and didnt notice Erin was sitting with me, "Who is sitting with that loser?" he laughed as he walked past me, What the hell? Erin turned around to him and raised an eyebrow. "Babe!" He shouted and pushed Chelsea off him. Clingy plastic brat. 

"babe?" Chelsea asked, "Look, whoever you are, Calums mine." She spat. "I think you will find hes my boyfriend so fuck off" She smiled and kissed Calums lips. 

"Im sorry Ariana, I don-" I cut him off, "Save it Calum." I hissed and luckily the bell rang saving me from any more things that could go wrong, I barged out of the classroom and somehow me and Erin had the same timetable. "Ari, wait!" she laughed and ran back to kiss Calum and then caught up with me. 

"they are all in this class. Im kind of scared" I whispered and she hugged me tight, "Ill kick them" she laughed and we were finally allowed into the classroom, "Hi, Im Mrs Potts, you must be Erin?" Erin nodded her head and Mrs Potts allowed her to sit beside me. 

Ashton, Luke, Calum and Michael all walked into the classroom. I sucked in a breath and put my head on the desk avoiding all contact with any of them, "Whats wrong with her?" Luke asked. "Anxiety" She replied. 

"Ari, are you okay?" Luke tapped me, I looked up at him and he stepped back a little. "Im not going to hurt you" He whispered and wrapped his arms around me. I nodded at him and he sat down inbetween Michael and Ashton behind us. 

Josh sat down on the desk next to Erin and he leant his head forward and smiled at me, "Im excited for prom!" He giggled softly, "me too" I replied with a smile. "Josh that is not your correct seat!" Mrs potts shouted. I laughed as he winked at me and walked to his actual seat. 

"Im excited for prom" I heard Ashton say in a mocking voice and he started laughing to himself afterwards, I shot him a glare and turned back around.