Chapter 10

Arianas POV

I woke up early in the morning from that weird dream, did that actually happen? am I still together with Josh? Did Ashton really say that?.. I wish he did to be honest, I like Ashton but Im happy with Josh right now. 

Luke walked with me to school, he kept apologising for the other day and I told him that it was okay, he began to understand me more each day which made me a lot happier and feel more open with my feelings and now I can tell him anything and he will support me 100%. 

"BABY!" Josh shouted and ran up to me and spun us around in a circle and kissed my lips, I smiled and hugged him tight, Luke and the others still didnt like him but they decided not to interfere anymore since im happy, but what if im not happy?.

I sighed, debating whether that actually happened between me and josh or if it was going to happen and was a preview of the future, I pulled him aside and looked into his brown eyes, "I had a dream and I dont know if its true or not but im asking anyway, Are you being clingy with me to try and get between me and my friends until I have no friends left?" I asked and he chuckled, "Your silly baby, I wouldnt do that" He smiled and hugged me. 

I nodded slowly and said goodbye, he was confused at first and continued walking with me, "Why would you even think that?" I shrugged my shoulders and he sighed, "Is that what you think will happen?" he showed sympathy. "I have no idea Josh! It was in my dream, usually they are insights on the future and I was just asking you if that was another insight or if I made it up!" I shouted and caught some attention from other students who were scattered around.

"Where are you going?!" I shouted as he turned around and walked away, "I just need time to think okay!" He shouted and stormed off, I sighed and Luke was looking confused, I headed over to them "Why is he shouting at you?" he asked and I sighed, "I had a dream where I thought he was using me and trying to make me loose all of my friends and make them turn against me and hes angry with me because I didnt know if it was true", Luke rolled his eyes. 

"If he hurts you, let me know" he smiled and gave me a hug, "Thanks Luke" I smiled and he nodded, Calum put his arm around me and I cuddled into his side and laughed at something Michael had said clearly offending Luke, "Wheres Ashton?" they looked towards Luke and he sighed and pulled me aside. 

"Ash wanted to tell you something but you went off with Josh and he doesnt want to see you get hurt, so he went after Josh to go and see why he just shouted at you and why hes walking away from you" my heart literally skipped a few beats, "Wow, I didnt know Ashton cared that much." I smiled to myself and Luke was smirking, "In the dream I broke up with Josh and fell in love with Ashton, is that a sign?" I asked and his smile grew, "I think it could be" he chuckled. 

"I like Ashton.. dont I" I giggled and Luke nodded, I gasped and he pulled me into his body making me choke on how much body spray he had used, I pushed myself away and coughed slightly he giggled again and I smiled.

"Dont tell Ashton until im completely sure" he nodded and I smiled, I began to walk towards the door to get into the hallway so I could get into my locker but Ashton ran out and threw me over his shoulder and carried me back over to the guys, "Ash, I need to go to my locker what are you doing?!" I chuckled and he shook his head. 

He went aside with Luke and Michael hugged me for a while and swayed slightly, Luke looked slightly annoyed, I was so desperate to know what they were talking about, "tell me" I slapped Michaels chest a few times with my hands until he started giggling, "Stop hitting me" he held both of my hands down so I couldnt hit him anymore.

I pouted and went to Calum, I hugged him and was about to speak, "Im not telling you either" he chuckled and I sighed, "Please!" I giggled and he shook his head and put his hand over my mouth, I laughed and he began to laugh aswell, "this feels so weird" he said causing me to laugh again.