Chapter:1

*Monica's P.O.V

I'm the new girl, I know no one. I Walked in the classroom everyone was staring at me. I was a little uncomfortable so i picked a seat close to the teacher. The teacher got up,"This is Monica she is new to Lincoln High." The teacher sat back down on the board it read "Welcome to Mrs.Taylor's 9th grade English class."

*3 years later

I have been at Lincoln High for about 3 years I am 18 now I've had my share of friends but theres one that I have been efriends with for the longest. His name is Marcel. Tall , light skin, hazel eyes, with money who could dress . I've never asked him what he does .Everything the females wanted at Lincoln High except for me . They through theirselves at him from left to right. There wasn't a minute that a female wasn't on him. Here he comes now with the most popular girl on his arm." Hey Monica, he says." She looks at me and rolled her eyes." Marcel get her away from me before i have to beat her ass",i say in a loud voice. She walks away." How long you been with her?""Bout 2 weeks, he replys."" You fuck her ?""Yeah but she not what i want",he says winking at me as we walk down the hallway. Yea I know Marcel likes me but I don't want him just yet. At one point I cant lie i did want him. Now that I'm with Dominique im not going any where...

*Flashback

-Phone vibrates
*Monica and Marcel's text convo:

Marcel😘: Hey beautiful
Monica: Hey ☺️
Marcel: You should come hang with me
*End of convo

( Dominique snatches the phone) "Who the fuck is Marcel, Dominique yells." "My best friend, I say back."( Dominique slaps Monica) I fall back and cry, what have I gotten myself into now. I never thought he would be so abusive. When i looked back up he was just staring at me i looked to say something but before i could he slapped and kick me. I got up and went to my room and looked at my self . I had bruises on most of my body. (Dominique leaves , Pulls out phone to text Marcel)

*Monica and Marcel's text convo:

Monica: Hey we can hang
Marcel: I'll be there in an hour
Monica: k see you
*End of convo

I go to the restroom and get the make up. First I try to cover up the bruises on my arm,chest, face and stomach. They were pretty much gone so I went to my walk in closet and picked out a outfit.

- 1 hour later
(Marcel pulls up in the driveway and gets out the car)"Hey Monica, he says as he opens the car door.You look good tonight.(Monica blushes and looks at him) What the fuck is that on your face, Marcel says kind of mad. "He doesn't give her a chance to answer."Monica does Dominique put his hands on you?"(Monica looks at the ground and cries) "Just tonight he has never done it before, I didnt know he would react that way to me talking to you."" Tell me if he touches you again i'm not playin' Monica you know i will kill him." Marcel left it at that.

*End of Flashback