Chapter 4: A New Student

~a week later~

*Lex walking down the streets full of students heading to school, she is just taking a morning patrol around the area thinking about her new friends she has met weeks prior. She then sees a crowd of students crowding around a certain part of the streets*

Lex: *looks at the crowd* 'Wonder what's happening over there?'

Deku: *sees Lex and waves at her* Hey Lex! *smiles*

Lex: Huh...Oh!! Hey Deku!! *runs up to him and gives a hello hug* How have you and the others been?

Deku: We've been great! *slightly blushes*

Lex: 'Still a cinnamon roll, kawaii' So, has Bakugo been out of trouble lately and not bothering you too much? *lets go of him*

Deku: *shakes head* Nope, actually we are all checking out the new student that transferred here! So I guess that distracted him for a bit *looks back at the crowd*

Lex: So is that why there is a crowd here when I walked by?

Deku: *nods* Yea, I haven't seen how they look like yet because of this big crowd. But I can't wait to meet them soon!

Lex: *Thinks up an idea 💡* Hey why don't I transform and you can climb on me so you can get a good look!

Deku: Eh-eh are you sure? Don't you want to see them too?

Lex: Don't worry with the form I'm going to take we will both get a good look!😉

Deku: *smiles and nods* O-okay then!

Lex: *transforms into a Giraffe, lowers head down*

Deku: Wow! I still get so amazed by your quirk Lex! *climbs on*

Lex: 'There are more surprises this quirk has to show you😏' *Lift head up and starts walking towards the crowd to get a look at the new student*

Deku: *sees that the new student is a girl with a red Cape and a necklace that's shaped like an eye* Whoa, so that's the new student she looks so cool! I wonder what class she'll be in? I wonder what her quirk is? I wonder if we're gonna be friends?..... *starts rambling*

Lex: 'She does look cool, looks like her cape can move....wonder if that necklace is a family thing' *looks up at Deku* 'His mumbling again😅' *looks to see she may need a hoove with the crowd*

Deku: Ah- was I rambling again? Sorry. *sees the new student needing some help from the crowd* Lex we should help her, she looks uncomfortable with this big crowd.

Lex: *nods and lowers her head in the middle of the crowd, grabs the new student with her teeth and picks her up, starts to gallops away from the crowd*

???: Wha- *surprised and looks up at Lex in her giraffe form and Deku*

Deku: *scratches neck nervously* Don't worry we're trying to help you out with the crowd.