Chapter 22: Interrogation

Jirou: So what do you guys want to do now?

Toru: Maybe continue playing??

Todoroki: 'I still need to talk to Gem about earlier... Also, me and Bakugo have to talk to Lex to help us...'

Ojiro: Sure

Jirou: That's fine.

Everyone: *continues playing*

Deku: *looks at Todoroki* Is something wrong Shoto?

Todoroki: huh-? Oh- no everything is fine...

Deku: *doesn't buy it and looks worried*

Todoroki: *sees Deku worried* Izuku, everything is fine, I promise.

Deku: ...Okay *nods*

Bakugo: *looks at Gem and the Todoroki* 'Wonder when will be a good time to go to question'

Kirishima: *sees Bakugo in deep thought* You ok Bakubro?

Bakugo: huh...*looks at Kiri* No everything is fine shitty hair. So shut it.

Kirishima: hehe

Todoroki: Hey Izuku I'll be back. I'm gonna go get a snack, you want anything?

Deku: Oh! Can you get me a Poptart, please Shoto? *looks at Todoroki with shining eyes*

Todoroki: 'Too damn bright' *nods and smiles* Of course. *kisses Deku on his forehead and leaves to the kitchen to grab a snack*

Deku: *blushing while smiling*

Lex: 'God damn it!!!😣'

Deku: *resumes playing Truth or Dare with the others*

Gem: *thinking deeply and not paying attention to anything*

Momo: *looks at Gem* You ok Gem? *puts a hand on her shoulders*

Gem: eh? *startled* huh- oh yeah don't worry about me I was just thinking about something. *smiles to reassure her*

Momo: Okie, but remember if something is bothering you just come to talk to one of us. *smiles*

Gem: *smiles and nods* Right, thank you Momo

Momo: No problem

Deku: 'Shoto is taking a while... was he able to find the snacks? Should I go check on him?' *worried*

Bakugo: *gets up* I'll be back *heads into the kitchen*

Kirishima: Ok Bakugo *smiles and goes to sit with his friends*

~dorm kitchen~

Bakugo: Oi!!! Half and Half what's taking you so long!!!??

Todoroki: hmm? *looks at Bakugo* oh. Uh- I got distracted, I forgot I was supposed to get snacks for me and Izuku...

Bakugo: tch...Something on your mind. Spill it!

Todoroki: ......*sighs* Fine..... I'm just worried about the mission that Loki was talking about what those two were talking about that made Gem worry even more.

Bakugo: *surprised* So, you heard them as well...heh...Yeah, it does seem whatever that Wizard told her caused more worry to the Witch.

Todoroki: *nods* I was gonna go talk to Gem. But I don't have a chance right now... and we also need to talk to Lex about it as well...

Bakugo: tch...You got a point Haffey. We can tell Flea Bag when no one is looking.

Todoroki: *nods and grabs two Poptarts* I just hope Lex is willing to help us and Gem is willing to tell us something...