Chapter 12: Cat Cafe

~Todoroki, Kirishima, & Lex got back to the others~

Deku: *sees them and runs up to them* Thank goodness you're all back! You made us worried!

Kirishima: Ha!! Takes more than noise to take us on!!

Lex: *sees dumb Kaminari* hehe......'omg'... How are you doing Gem?

Palmer: I'm feeling much calmer than I was before, thanks to Bakugo for making Kaminari like this. *pointing at Kaminari yay mode*

Lex: Aaawww, I knew you would warm up!!! *runs up and hugs Bakugo from behind around neck*

Kirishima: Way to go dude!! *pushes his shoulder*

Bakugo: WHAT!!! I'M NOT SOFT!!!! GET OFF ME FLEA BAG!!!!!💥💥💥💥💥 *tries to get her off of him, emphasis on try*

Palmer: *smiles*

Tenya: So did you find the source of the noise?

Todoroki: *nods* It was one of those old T.V sets...

*Lex still holding on to Bakugo. Who is still trying to get her off*

Bakugo: URGH!!!!!💥💥💥

Kirishima: Yea.....it was just an old T.V

Ururaka: See no need to worry Gem!

Todoroki: ....'But I'm still figuring out how that TV was still turned on without any power source...'

Lex: *thinks the same thing Todo is thinking* 'How!?!?!'

Kirishima: So what are we doing now guys? 'How did the tv be on?'

Toru: Maybe go to a restaurant, because I'm starving!

Ururaka: ah- 'I don't have enough money...'

*Lex still holding on to Bakugo*

Lex: Shoot....'Don't have any money, unless you count "that" for money?......'

Kirishima: Yes!!!! MEAT!!!!!

Asui: *looks at Lex and Ururaka* Is something wrong?

Ururaka: haha, Well you see... I don't have enough money...

Palmer: 'ah- oh no... I can't leave her like this...'

Lex: And I kinda left my money at home..hehe...

Bakugo: Really!!!?? *looks at Lex*

Palmer: 'Nope... I'm not leaving them like this...' How about I'll buy the food for you two? I wouldn't mind.

Ururaka: *cries in the inside* You don't have too really!

Lex: *Surprised* What!!!??...No please you don't have to!! I'll just let Bakugo pay for my food. *points at Bakugo and smiles*

Bakugo: WHAT!!!?? LIKE HELL I AM!!!!💥💥💥💥 'Stupid'

Kirishima: Hey!!! It won't be manly of me if I let you pay for the food let me pay!! *points to himself, smiling*

Palmer: It's fine really... I mean my uncle (Tony) sent me a lot of money... so it's no problem really. 'Especially since he's a billionaire and he didn't want me to leave without any money so might as well spend it on helping frie- ....would they still call me their friend after...I shouldn't worry about that now...'

Uraraka: 'She's so generous' W-Well...'Would it be selfish if I tell her if she could buy food for my parents too?'

Lex: 'Should just let her do it' Ok...Thanks Gem!! *smiles*