Chapter 40: Sacrifice

A/N: The artwork shown in this chapter are mine, please enjoy them! And please don't repost!!!! Okay on with the story!!!

Oh....and another warning character death sooooo......Yea, enjoy!!!!

~Timeskip minutes later~

Everyone: *knocked out*

Gem: 'Guys...Please get up...'

All for One: Interesting quirks you all have.... *looks at Nagual* You, I quite remember now and are for sure have one of the rarest and strongest quirks... As well as your green-haired friend...

Nagual: tch...Leave Midoriya out of this...

Kenshi: Kuurrr!!!!! *in jar*

Deku: *weak voice* N-Nagual...

All for One: And why should I? *gets closer to Nagual*

Nagual: *gets up slowly* 'Shit, I have to use it' Because you have to get through me!!! *starts 
transforming to her Half-Dragon form*

Kenshi: Kkuuurrr!!!! Mmuuuurrrr!!!! *shakes the jar*

Dabi: *bruised and in pain* uurrghh...Nagual.......Don't...

Bakugo: Shit...*eyes scrunched from immense pain*

Todoroki: 'That quirk......Is she related to Heart....?'

All for One: *laughs* Marvelous!!! Wonderful!!! Your quirk will be perfect for my collection!!! *Flashes straight in front of Nagual in a blink of an eye, grabbing her neck before she can properly attack* Hope you don't mind me taking it. *Starts to slowly, painfully take her quirk away*

 *Starts to slowly, painfully take her quirk away*

(Art is mine)

Deku, Todoroki, Kirishima, & Bakugo: NAGUAL!!!

Nagual: Arrrgghhh!!!! *choking* S-Shit.......*pain rushes through her neck and a shocked look crosses her face, tears start forming in her dragon-slit eyes. Letting out an anguished scream* AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAA!!!!!!! *wings flapping and tail swinging in fury*

*Everyone in pure terror and shock hearing screams of agony echoing*

Kenshi: Kuuuurrr!!! *thrashing in the jar cracking it*

Dabi: Let Her Go!!!!!

Hitoshi: Nagual!!!!

Tenya & Momo: NO!!!

All for One: *laughing* As much as it's fun hearing your screams again... I'll have to end this quickly. *uses his quirk to speed up the process, takes the rest of Nagual's quirk*

Nagual: *wings and tail disappear* No......NOOOOO!!!!!!!!! *pain* ARG-GGHH!!.....

Kirishima: Nagual!!!!!!

Momo: *hands covering her mouth and tears streaming down cheeks* No...

Kenshi: *banging after banging* KUURRR!!!