Chapter 6: Shipping Begins!

A/N: There will be ships mentioned here so.....I don't want no shipping wars happening in the comments!! °^°........*sigh* Thank You!! Enjoy the chapter.

All Might: *looks at Sagittarius* Are you feeling better?

Gem: O-oh uhm yes All Might thanks to Lex here.

All Might: Well you and Bakugo did an amazing job!

Bakugo: tch..whatever!!! *walks off*

Kirishima: Hey where you going Bakugo!!! *walks after him*

Mina: 'Well that's Bakugo for you' *shrugs shoulders*

Gem: Geez, is he always like this?

Deku: At times, yes.

All Might: Now then, we should all go back now.

Everyone but Todoroki: Awwww we didn't even get to train!!!!!😭

All Might: I'm sorry everyone but Palmer and Bakugo's duel took almost the whole class. Tomorrow for sure the rest of you will train!

*Lex looks at the sulking groups*

Lex: 'I don't like those faces on them😞😣' Hey!!! Maybe next time you guys can have a go against me!? In the next hero training. If that's alright with you All Might? *looks towards All Might*

All Might: Of course Young Heart! 'She acts as if she's their mother...quite funny..' I see no problem!

Everyone except Todoroki and Sagittarius: *cheers*

Gem: 'They're so friendly together... I wish them luck for what's gonna happen in the future...'

*Lex is happy that her new family are happy again, walks over to Todoroki*

Lex: Hey you ok?

Todoroki: *nods* Yea I'm fine.

Lex: *not convinced* 'I'll let this one slide' Ok..but if you need someone to talk to you know I am all ears. *transforms ears to fox ears* Hehe

Todoroki: *nods* Alright, thanks for the offer Lex

Lex: *ears poof and back to normal* No problem!

Momo: Lex, Are you staying with us for the rest of the day?

Lex: If the teachers or you guys don't mind me being an animal for most of the day? Sure!!😜

Deku: I'm sure they won't mind, right All might?

All Might: Of course not. You're allowed to stay with class 1-A.

Recovery Girl: *walking towards them* Oh, Am I interrupting something?

Lex: Oh!! Hi Recovery girl! *waves to her*

Gem: *spacing out*

Recovery Girl: *nods politely* Hello. I came here to look for Palmer Sagittarius.