Chapter 48: Identity Reveal

Todoroki: Izuku... *nervously looks at Deku*

Bakugo: *sigh* .......

Momo:.....Midoriya.......

Kirishima: Me, Todo, & Tenya will tell you.......

Kenshi: Murr...

Tenya: Well you see...*trying to find a way to phrase it*

Todoroki: You died Izuku...

Deku: *eyes widen* W-What? W-When? H-How? *confused, scared and questioning himself*

Bakugo: When the Bastard was going to stab me with Le-Nagual's quirk........

Kirishima: You pushed Bakugo and took the hit yourself........

Hitoshi: .........

Deku: I...I did....? *looks at them with small tears running down his cheeks* Y-You're joking r-right?

Tenya: *shakes head* No... Gem used her necklace to turn back time to bring you back even if it meant for her going past her limit.

Todoroki: We tried to talk her out of it but... She insisted on doing it to save you Izuku...

Gem: Trust me it was my decision to do that. Not theirs.

Deku: I... 'I can't see them lying about something this serious...' *falls down to his knees and starts crying*

Todoroki: Izuku... *crouches down to hug him closely and tightly*

Bakugo: *clenches his fists*.......'There's more to that you need to know damn nerd.....'

Hitoshi:...Midoriya......we.....*sigh*

Felix & Kenshi: *both go to Izuku and circle him to give him comfort from the new information*

Eve: *close to Deku*

Deku: A-Anything e-else?

Kirishima: *shakes head*

Bakugo, Tenya, & Hitoshi: *tenses*

Momo: Guys?........

Kenshi: Murr

Todoroki: *grip tightens around Izuku*

Gem, Deku, & Eve: *looks at Bakugo, Tenya, and Hitoshi*

Deku: *sniffs and looks at the three, then at Todo* G-Guys?

Hitoshi: We can tell this to you with the others.......not now.....not here......

Bakugo: *nods* .........

Felix: Meow......

Momo: .......*nods*

Deku: *nods shakily* O-Okay...

~after Gem's family hears the news from Dabi~

Spider-man: *bursts in* SAGITTARIUS!!!! *rushes towards her and hugs her tightly while crying underneath his mask*

Gem: oof- too.... tight!

Momo, Hitoshi, & Kirishima: *smiles*

Bakugo: .........*slight smirk* heh...

Deku: *clears his tears away and slight calms down to form a small smile*

Spider-man: Oh jeez sorry!!! *let's go* Are you okay?! Where does it hurt?! Ah! I think I have some chocolate around for you! U-uhm! Ok, maybe I don't! But uh! Uhm!

Gem: Pe- Spiderman calm down... I'm okay

Spider-man: But you're not! *internally crying*

Gem: *sweatdrops* Oh boy...