Chapter 26: Winter vs Eraserhead

Winter Soldier: ...

Bakugo: 'What' *stands in front of his squad*

Ojiro: Who is that?

Aizawa: *Glares* Who are you!? How did you get here?!

W.S: For sure not Bucky... *glares at Eraserhead* Names Winter Soldier...

Gem: *eyes widen* 'No.....we were too late again...'

W.S: And how I got here, isn't important.

Deku: This is bad! *panics*

Todoroki: *stands in front of Deku*

Aizawa: *shocked and realizes it's Palmers' missing Uncle* Tch...Why are you here? *stands protectively in front of his students*

Bakugo: 'This is the Witch's Uncle?!!'

Kirishima: *sees the metal arm* Guys, he has a metal arm.

Kaminari: 'Wait if he's the Winter Soldier,......Then he's Bucky Barnes!!!!!!'

W.S.: Easy... I came here to pick up my Niece...

Gem: What...? 'Damn Hydra...I know this was their doing... I have to find a way to contact the others...'

Todoroki: 'Damn it all... did they actually take Bucky? What exactly did they do to him?'

Deku: 'This is what Nagual warned us about... League of Villains are working with Hydra... But how did they get Bucky?!'

Bakugo: Tch...Sure, like we'll let you.

Aizawa: Bakugo stand down. You are not going to take my student. *glares getting his scarf ready to bind W.S.*

W.S: *takes out a gun and aims towards Aizawa* I take Sagittarius and we'll leave, no harm will be done... but if you want to do this the hard way... Well...*dark chuckles*

Gem: 'Uncle Bucky...' *looks at her friends around* 'I can't put them in danger...'

Aizawa: tch....'Have to find a way to stall him' Why do you need her?...

Kaminari: 'What do we do?'

Momo: *gets in front of Gem* 'We're not going to let him take her'

Uraraka, Asui, and Toru: *does the same as Momo*

Gem: *shocked to see them in front of her* 'Momo, Uraraka, Asui, Toru...'

W.S: Well... My bosses want her as a part of Hydra since one of our Sorcerers escaped... We'll need a new one...

Kirishima: She won't be joining!!!

Tokoyami: *nods*

Bakugo: That's right!!!!! Now how 'bout you leave before I blow you up!!!!💥💥

W.S: ....Very well... Hard way it seems then... *smirks*

Gem: Not good...

Aizawa: Get Palmer out of here!!!!! *goes in to wrap Winter Soldier in his scarf*

Tenya: Everyone let's go!!! We'll contact the other Pro Heroes and find safety!

Gem: Wait- Aizawa-sensei!!

Aizawa: *attacks*

Momo: *grabs Gem* Come on!!! We need to get you out of here!!! *pulls her as they start running towards the exit*

Kirishima: Bakugo come on we need to leave this to Eraserhead.

Bakugo: ... Alright!!!!

Todoroki: Let's go Izuku! *grabs Deku*