Chapter 45: Rise of Project Tatsumi

Wanda: *goes up to Lex* Lex are you sure everything is fine with you?...

Lex: Yes......I'm fine, just lightheaded, heh guess it's a side effect of having your quirk taken huh? *tired smiles* '[pssst Quirk!?, that stupid blockage that they put in us!!! To control Me!!! That ain't even ours to have!!!] ...It was mine!!! My quirk!!!! What do you have to say, you're not even me!!!! [heh, You really haven't got a clue!!! You came from me!!! You are me!!! But they made you forget since you didn't need to have those memories of us!!! That boy helped us!!! You were both just cubs!!!]' *throbbing comes to head* ugh....damn...

Wanda: *smiles to reassure them* Here let me help you *puts a hand on Lex's forehead to go through their mind and tries to help them*

Lex: *shakes head trying to shake her off* '[DON'T TOUCH US!!!!!!!]' *Strange energy emits but not from her mind, from another living being* '[Don't try to figure this out for her, it won't end well for you! *a deathly growl is emitted*]'

Wanda: *gasps and eyes widen in horror* 'W-What... this...t-this isn't h-her mind......'

Tony: *sees Wanda tensed up* Kid? What's wrong?

Dr. Strange: Something isn't right...

Carol: What?!

Lex: *feels strange energy flowing through neck and body* 'What did you do..........[hehehehe I did nothing!!!! The blockage is gone so I'm just finally waking us up!!!]' *neck starts emitting painful shocks?* arrghh urrgghh!!!! *grabs neck and head*

Tony: Shit!!

All other 3: *runs up to them*

Wanda: I-I... *steps back in fear*

Carol: *holds onto Wanda close*

Dr. Strange: *kneels in front of Lex* Heart are you alright?! *puts a hand on her shoulders*

Lex: *looks down, casting a glance towards the floor* {Leave me alone......} *agonizing shocks emits where Dr. Strange hands are* Aaarrrggghhh {Don't touch me!!!!} *Snaps head up with a glowing glare of Orange-Red tinted eyes. Emitting a monstrous growl and swats his hands away*

Dr. Strange: Son of a-

Tony: Wizard! *looks at Nagual* What the hell is going on?!

Wanda: *slightly having a panic attack*

Carol: *trying to calm Wanda down*

Dr. Strange: Heart...... What are you?

Lex: *shock emits through her body* I....I...What's happening?.......'[Come on we need to turn, or our body will collapse, we are a creature, one who was modified to hunt down lost souls!!!]' I'M NOT A MONSTER!!!! Aarrggrroowwwrrrr *grabs head and arches forward and hunches over the ground twitching, breathing deep and heavily*

Wanda: T-There's something inside t-them... a-another mind, b-being..... l-like a c-creature or-or s-something.

Dr. Strange: Heart remain calm... We can help you *hand reaches out to Lex*

Lex: *stops twitching for a second* huff.......huff......*silence*

Dr. Strange: Heart...?

Tony: Kid... You alright?

Lex: '[Failed Experiment.....Modifications.......Beast.] I'm none of those!!! [What did they call us?...... Those damn lab coats.... project.........Tatsumi]' !!!!!!!!! *something snaps in Lex's mind awakening something that has been put to sleep for years. Pain emits through her body as if trying to finally force its way out* Uuurrrggghhhrroowwerrrrhh!!!!! *Arching back lower, clawing at neck itching for the old scars to breath*