Chapter 24: News Travels Fast

~timeskip Nagual arrives at U.A~ 

Nagual: *On the rooftop of U.A.* 'Who can I tell that'll believe me?'

~ A Grey Cat appears~ 

Cat: Meow 

Nagual: Oh, Hey there Fel. Been awhile. *smiles under mask* 

~The rooftop doors open~

Nagual: hmmm..*turns towards the entrance* 

Bakugo: Where the hell is that stupid feline?! 

Nagual: 'Oh dear god, good thing this hood covers my eyes and hair' 

Bakugo: *looks up and sees a strange figure on the rooftop* huh...Who the hell are you?!! 

Nagual: Ummm...Names Nagual...I believe you are a student of U.A. correct? 

Bakugo: *ignores question completely* How the hell did you get past the security?!!!

Nagual: 'He won't listen will he😅' *looks at Felix* 

Felix: *looks back* Meow? 

Bakugo: I....asked...a...fucking question!!!!.... Answer!!!!!💥💥💥 *charges towards Nagual* 

Nagual: Woah!!! *dodges attacks* Hey!!! I just came to do something!!!! 'classic Hedgehog!!' 

~Bakugo keeps on targeting Nagual, as they keep on dodging his upcoming attacks~ 

Deku: *wakes up because fo the loud noise* hm? *yawns and rubs eyes* Why is someone training at this time? *gets out of bed and puts shoes on* I wonder what's going on...'It sounds like it came from the roof too... I wonder if anyone else heard it' *leaves dorm room towards
the stairs to the roof* 

~at rooftop~  

Felix: *watching the show* meow... 

Nagual: Come on, can't you at least let me say something!!  

Bakugo: *goes in for a grab* 

Nagual: Woah! *dodges just an inch* 'He's gotten faster!!' 

Deku: *opens the door to the roof and sees the fight* KACCHAN! *sees the mysterious figure* 'Who is that?' 

Nagual: *looks at Deku & cries internally* 'aaa Thank god!!! Help!!' *still dogging* Ummm...Do you think you can help me with your friend? 

~Bakugo goes in for blow~

Nagual: *dodges* Woah!!!! 

Bakugo: uurrgghh!!!💥💥💥💥 

Deku: Eh? 

Nagual: *looks towards Midoriya's direction* I'm not a threat, I just came here to deliver something!! 

Deku: 'Somehow...... I believe we should trust them...' Kacchan!! Stop!!! 

Bakugo: *turns* huh!!! Are you serious!!!!??? This random person got in here without triggering single security!! 

Nagual: *sweats drop* 'I guess that can be considered suspicious' Yes, but that's not the important matter here. 

Bakugo: Not important!?! Breaking into this school would be deemed highly important!! 

Nagual: *ignores completely* What's important is that I came here to deliver a message to the Principle.

Deku: *tilts head in confusion* Message? About what?

Nagual: Ummm..... 

Bakugo: *attacks* 💥💥💥