Chapter 41: Change & Transformation

*Nagual starts hearing a random voice coming from nowhere but then starts screaming, pleading for these scenes to disappear, to go away. Shouting that they're not real, they're just nightmares, she didn't do it. Starts holding her head in pain*

All for One: 'Seems like I might have broken her head causing her to blank out now... I was only going to kill All Might's Successor but I guess killing one more person wouldn't hurt... Just another failed experiment.....' Let's just end your miserable life now, shall we? *forms Dragon claws and starts approaching Nagual*

Dabi: Shit...*runs up next to Nagual* Snap out of it!!!! *grabs shoulders*

????: Let go of my chains......

Nagual: *pain rushing through her head* Argh....... 'Who'....*neck throbbing*..... 'My scar.....shit...I
Thought.....' *shakes head*

????: Kill...Magic...Prey......Lab.......Not Human.........Lost........Needles.....Shock .......Tricked.........Souls......

Nagual: Argh!!!!! Stop!! Stop it!!!! *chock hold her neck struggling against the voice which sounds similar to her own*

Tenya: *worried for everyone* Everyone we have to get out of here!

All for One: *getting closer to Nagual and Dabi*

Dabi: N-Nagual....tch...*fires up the best he can without overheating himself* Arrgghhh!!!! *goes to attack All for One* Go!!! You lot get out of here!!! Take Gem, Nagual, and the Kid away from here!!!

All for One: *ready to attack Dabi*

Todoroki: We're not going anywhere without you or the others Toya!!

Tenya: Todoroki! There's no time!! We have to leave NOW!

Todoroki: I'm not leaving without my Brother! 

Tenya: Todoroki! 'Why?! Why are they stubborn?!'

Nagual: [Kill] ........... 'No' .............[Kill]....... 'NO!!!!'.......[Monster]......... 'I'M NOT a MONSTER!!!!'......[He Lied to Us!!! He tricked Us!!!]........ 'I'm...not.' *throbbing in her neck increases*......aarrrggghhh!!!!!!!

Momo: Todo!!! We have to go now!!!!

Hitoshi: We need to get them out of here to safety!!!!

Todoroki: *not moving*

Tenya: Hitoshi, Kirishima, Bakugo! Help me take Todoroki, Deku, and Nagual out of here! Momo go get Gem and get her out of here!

Momo: Right!! *heads towards Gem* Come on we need to go!!

Kirishima: *nods* Come on we got to go...

Bakugo: *sigh* Tch...Fine.....

Hitoshi: Tenya... We can't get anywhere near Nagual.....and......Don't you notice something off......

Tenya: *nods* Something is going on with her... But we can't leave her like this..... Midoriya-.... he...... Wouldn't leave a friend behind like this...

~With Gem and Momo~

Gem: *looks at Momo and nods* Is-Is, everyone, alright? *worried*

Momo: Deku's b-been .......... W-We have to go!! We don't have much time....*grabs Gem and runs for it*

Gem: *worries more and scared* W-What happened to him!?

~back with the others~

Hitoshi: *nods* We have to get Dabi though.......*sees him being held by All for One* DABI!!!!!!

Bakugo: *looks at to why Hitoshi shouted* Shit!!!! Let that IcyHot's Brother go!!!!

Dabi: ARGH!!....