Chapter 49: Quinjet Lift

Natasha: Alright boys stop acting like babies.

Tony and Clint: HEY!!!

Bruce: I will check in with the Doctor.

Wanda: Anyways *looks at Deku and the gang* Do you guys need a lift to the dorms with your friends?

Momo: If....it's not too much trouble...

Kenshi: Muuurrr

Tony: Very well, I'll have Happy have the Quinjet come pick you guys up. And have an Avenger go-

Peter: ooooh! Can I go?! I really want to meet the other cool heroes there!!!

Tony: *sighs and smiles* Sure kid just make sure you and the others don't get harmed.

Peter: Thanks, Dad!

Bruce: *walks back in the room* So I asked the doctor when she can get out and well they said like in an hour.

Tony: Great that's when the quinjet will arrive. You can tell your friends about your illness and the other news your other friends have for you and the others.

Gem: Right.

Bakugo: Really?....

Hitoshi: Isn't this a bit eccentric.........no.......just me.....

Kenshi: *goes under Loki's cloak*

Loki: *looks at Kenshi with amusement*

Felix: Meow

Bruce: Don't worry she's going to be fine for a few weeks before the illness comes back. Plus I made sure that if Sagittarius' spell would break I have a small back up incase her illness starts acting up as we try to find a cure.

Kirishima: That's good to hear!! *smiles*

Momo: *nods*

Bakugo: *goes for Felix* Come here...

Felix: Meow!! *jumps on Bakugo* Mew

Deku: *nods* Yea!

Carol: *comes barging in a new wall* Hey guys!

Everyone: *looks at Captain Marvel*...

Tony: Really?

Carol: *shrugs* I found the other pro hero, he should be on his way.

Dabi: *asks Tony* Does she usually do this?

Aizawa: Can someone explain to me why She *points at Cap Marvel* barged into U.A. and dragged me here?

Momo, Kirishima, Bakugo, & Felix: *sweats drop*

Tony: Sorry about that, she always does this... Which is why I have so many bills to pay.

Steve: Apologies Mr. Aizawa. She's still adapting to being civilized as us...

Carol: Not my fault Cap.

Sam: Both Captains are the same after all.

Steve: *sighs* Anyways...

Loki: I believe your students here disobeyed your orders and from what I heard this isn't the first time.

Deku: *sweatdrops and looks away*

Todoroki and Tenya: *nervously looks away*

Aizawa: *pinches nose* Yea,........I figured as much.....Seems two new ones joined in as well *stares at Bakugo & Shinso*

Hitoshi: Heh......

Bakugo: Tch....*pets Felix*

Felix: Mew...