Chapter 23: City Vigilante

~time skip to a part in a city, Vigilante called Nagual is patrolling~

Nagual: *jumping from building to building* 'Wonder if I'll be able to find him in this area today?'

*Nagual leaps off buildings to an alleyway and lands gracefully*

Nagual: 'Wonder if I can sight any of Hydra if they're in the area as well. I need to help Gem as quickly as I can'

 I need to help Gem as quickly as I can'

(costume design by me)

*footsteps heard coming her way*

Nagual: *hears the footsteps, turns head towards the source* Who's there!

*a figure is seen in the shadows*

Nagual: *sees shadow figure* 'So someone was following' Come out to the light so I can see you!!! Or else!!! *gets into a battle stance*

*figure steps out to the light*

Nagual: *sees the figure more clearly and then seems in shock* 'No way' Dabi?

Dabi: *nods* heh...didn't seem you would know me, Kitten.

Nagual: 'Kitten?' What do you want from me!? And why call me Kitten?

Dabi: *hands up* Easy I only came to talk, not to look for a fight. And Kitten, because you sneak in the dark of the alleyways, like a stray cat.

Nagual: *feels uneasy about this* Tch Really?... Well, I've been looking for you as well, but for a different reason. But how do I know that Hand-Job didn't send you here to capture me!!!

Dabi: ppffttt!!! 'Hand-Job hehehe, but why were they looking for me?' I assure you I came looking for you on my own and not by that baby of a leader. He doesn't even know I'm here.

Nagual: hmmm....'I have an uneasy feeling because of what he has done and what he can do, but he looks and presence feels familiar to me. After all I had met him before all this....'

~an uneasy aura is around him but Dabi is telling the truth~

Nagual: *looks at the vial at her side* What do you think Kenshi?

*A black form appears out of the bottle in full view*