F O U R

It's 10am on Saturday. Today's the day of the party. Me and Mia head to the mall to buy an outfit for the party. Once we arrive I go into a few shops and pick out an outfit for tonight. After buying a few things it's now 3pm. I head back home to get ready for tonight. It's now 7pm and I'm ready for the party.
(Your outfit)

Not long after there's a knock at my front door

Not long after there's a knock at my front door. I sprint to the door, almost falling over my own feet, and open it to see Mia waiting for me. We get into her car and drive straight to the party. Ten minutes later we arrive. As I get out the car there's a ton of people here. The music is so loud it's almost bursting my ear drums. We proceed to walk into the house and then it hits me. The colourful flashing lights, beaming music, smoke from the smoke machine, hundreds of people. It was if we were all mixed together like bees in a hive. I push my way through the crowd of drunk people and try to find Jaeden. I reach the kitchen to see Jaeden, Finn, Jack and Wyatt drinking to their hearts content. I approach Jaeden and the other three boys give me a disgusted look.
"Hey cutie" Jaeden whispers in my ear.
Straight away I can smell the alcohol in his breath. But I immediately focus on the fact that I'm blushing like a tomato.
"We're going upstairs to play a game, wanna come" he said with that sexy little smirk.
"Sure" I faintly reply with.
Jaeden leads us all up the stairs and into a room with a bunch of other drunk teens. We all proceed to sit in a circle.
"Ok so I'll spin the bottle and whoever it lands on goes into the closet blindfolded, I'll spin it again and they go in there too. But the person that's blindfolded won't have a clue who it is" one drunk boy said.
The bottle is spun, it slows down after a few seconds until the top of the bottle stops, pointing at me. My heart starts to race as Lila blindfolds me and shoved me into the closet. I hear the bottle being spun again and another person walks into the closet, standing right in front of me. I of course stick my lips out to be kissed by whoever was in here. But what I didn't expect was to feel a rough tongue all over my face. I rip off the blindfold to reveal a small dog before my eyes. The closet door is wide open and what feels like a million phones are pointed straight at me.

I hate Jaeden! I hate him so much. Mia was right. He's such a fucking player. He never cared about me! He just played with my feelings like he always does.

"Why the fuck would you do that? What's wrong with you?" I shout in Jaedens face.
"You really think anyone would want to kiss a nerd like you" he laughs back at me.
"I hate you and you'll regret that" I cry out.
As I run out the room everyone laughs at me. I find Mia downstairs being pushed around by a bunch of snobby girls. I drag her outside and to her car. On the drive back it's pretty much silence. Mia looks at me and is about to say something till I cut her off.
"I swear to god if you say I told you so I will murder you" I say angrily.
"I told you so" Mia whispers under her breath.
I softly giggle at her reply as I lean my head against the window. Once I'm back home I change into my pjs and get into bed. Here we go again, another boring Sunday. But today's different. It's time to get my revenge on Lieberher!

A/n: what's going to happen next? What does y/n have in store for Jaeden? Please vote for this part!
Katie✨🦋