S E V E N T E E N

It's been a few weeks. Me and Jaeden have been spending as much time together as possible. My love for him as grown tremendously and I can't help but fall more in love with him everyday. Today we decided to go ice skating. It's not like I'm very good at it but why not. Around 11am I crawled out of bed and got ready for the day.

Once I'm dressed I brush my teeth, put my hair in a ponytail and head straight to Jaeden's house

Once I'm dressed I brush my teeth, put my hair in a ponytail and head straight to Jaeden's house. I get in my car and drive to Jaeden's house. Once I arrive I text him and let him know I'm outside. After a minute or two he walks out and gets in.
20 minutes later...
We arrived at the ice skating rink. We go in and the whole time Jaeden softy brushes his hand against mine. I clasp onto his hand and interlock my fingers with his. We rent out some skates and put them on. As I stand up to walk onto the rink, I immediately slip forwards but luckily Jaeden caught me. I link my arm into his and Jaeden guides me onto the ice. Once we get on I constantly slip over causing my legs to get a little wet from the melted areas on the ice.
"I'm going to let go of your hands and you need to try and do it on your own" Jaeden said.
"No Jaeden. I'll fall" I reply.
Without hesitation he lets go and glides off a little watching me trying to skate. I move forwards a little and immediately fall on my back. Jaeden helps me up and I try again.  I attempt to skate on my own again and fall forwards. As I hit the ice everything goes black. My eyes immediately close and my body doesn't make a single move.

A/n: sorry this part is short, I've been kinda busy and not able to write. I'll post the next part tomorrow!
Katie💕