F I F T E E N

*beep beep* (beep beep Richie! I'll just go-😂). I lift my head a little and see my phone is ringing. I unwrap my arms from Jaeden and see over twenty missed calls from my mum. I'm so dead. I go into the hall and cal my mum back straight away.
"Hey mum, I'm so so-" I say before she cuts me off.
"Why didn't you come home last night, I told you that you wasn't going and you just ignored my orders" my mum shouted practically screaming down the phone.
"I'm sorry mum, but I had to go" I reply.
"Get your ass home now, your grounded" she shouts before ending the phone.
I walk back into Jaeden's room and see he's waking up. I stand at the end of his bed until he wakes up properly.
"What are you doing" Jaeden moaned shoving his face back into the pillow.
"I have to go home" I say sadly.
"Why" Jaeden said half way though a yawn.
"My mums going to kill me as I didn't go home last night" I say a little embarrassed.
"Oh ok" Jaeden said with a small frown.
I grab my things and then call and Uber home. Once I arrive a walk in and my mums standing there with her arms crossed looking super pissed off.
"Where was you" mum asks practically shouting at me.
"I was with Jaeden" I say waking up the stairs.
"Who's Jaeden, did you sleep together, are you pregnant" my mum asks concerned.
"Are you serious" I say pissed off.
I walk up the stairs and into my room, slamming the door behind me. I lock the door and lay on my bed. I stare at the ceiling for a few minutes and then I get ready for the day. It's only 9:30am so I'm up pretty early for a Sunday morning. I go to my closet and grab out an outfit for the day.

I go brush my teeth, hair and put on some mascara so I don't look to bad for the day

I go brush my teeth, hair and put on some mascara so I don't look to bad for the day. I grab my tv remote and put on Netflix for a while. After about ten minutes I get super bored and decided to go out. I grab my car keys, phone and my white high top converse. I go out to my car and straight away text Jaeden.

Y/n🤩
Wanna go to the beach, I'm so bored🥰

Jaeden🥰
It's 10am? But sure💕

Y/n🤩
Yayyyy! I'm just leaving my house so I'll be 5 minutes❤️

I connect my phone to my car and start playing my k-12 by Melanie Martinez. This album always puts me in a good mood and makes the start of my day amazing. (If you haven't listened to this album, go do that now it's amazing🤩). I put my phone down and pull away to pick Jaeden up. I soon arrive at his house and honk the horn so he knows I'm here. I look across and see Jaeden walking towards my car. Let's just take a minute to talk about his outfit. I've never seen anyone as stylish as him. Tight black trousers and a dark green turtle neck. He walks closer and gets inside. I give a small smile and then pull away from his house.
The whole time I can't help but notice Jaeden staring at me.

A/n: hey guys. Sorry this part is sooooo shit. I've been pretty busy at the moment. I'll try to post as much as possible when I can!
Katie💕🤩