E I G H T

Tuesday...why can't this week be over already. I'm really starting to dislike school so much. Especially because Mia isn't by my side anymore. I sit alone at lunch and in maths class. Most of the time I don't turn up to maths class. I can't face Mia after what she did to me. I'm not scared of her but I can't deal with her bullshit. If she doesn't want to be in my life then that's fine. But she has no right to come at me calling me unwanted by everyone and a slut by what I thought was my best friend. I get dressed for the day.

After getting ready for the day, I go downstairs and make some breakfast

After getting ready for the day, I go downstairs and make some breakfast. I sit at the breakfast bar and eat while looking through Instagram. I haven't posted for a few days so I look through my recent pictures and find something to post.

Y/u/n ( your username)

Liked by jaedenwesley, x

Liked by jaedenwesley, x.mia.x and 174 others
Y/u/n ✨🦋
Comments:

jaedenwesley:🤩💕

x.mia.x: I'm so sorry for everything I said. I need my beautiful best friend back🥺❤️

lilia: your such an ugly slut.

lilia: @jaedenwesley why are you commenting on her posts???😡

jaedenwesley: @lilia leave y/n alone, we're done!!!

I look back at the comments on my recent post to see Jaeden broke up with Lilia and Mia apologising to me. I put my phone in my pocket and then leave for school. After a quick walk I arrive at school and head to my locker. As I get there Lilia and her best friend Emily are blocking my path. I turn back and walk into the bathroom, only to see they followed me in here.
"Wassup slut" Lilia said.
"Leave me alone" I shout fiercely.
"Why did Jaeden break up with me? Are you his new little girlfriend?" Lilia replies angrily.
"No" I mutter back.
Lilia walks closer to me and pulls me back by my hair. My back hits the wall and I fall to the floor. Lilia and Emily start kicking me in my stomach and my head to the point where I almost pass out. They eventually stop and leave me laying on the bathroom floor. I attempt to get up and find help but everyone is in class. I walk outside the bathroom to see Jaeden and his friends by the lockers.
"Jaeden, help me" I cry.
Jaeden rushes over and catches me just as I'm about to fall. He sits on the floor and lays my head on his lap as he demands Finn, Jack and Wyatt to get the school nurse. Jaeden attempts to stop my nose bleeding but nothing changes. The school nurse arrives and helps me to the nurses office. Jaeden follows behind and sits next to me while I lay down on the bed.

I wonder why Jaeden is acting so nice to me.

A/n: another chapter done. Why is Jaeden acting so nice all of a sudden? Should he be trusted? Does he care about you? Please vote for this part!
Katie✨🦋