T H I R T E E N

It's been a few days since jack asked me to prom. School has been pretty boring too. Jaeden hasn't been in school for at least three days, or since he found out jack asked me to prom and I said yes. I guess he's just trying to avoid me or he hates me. I can totally understand why. After school I'm going to the mall with Jack so he can get his clothes for prom. Also Mia hasn't spoken to me since our fight. I kinda understand why, but at least I have jack. I just wish Jaeden was here with me. The school day goes by pretty quickly, and before I know it jack is driving us to the mall. Once we arrive we walk around silently until we arrive at a store with a bunch of suits. We go in and jack has a look around while I just go on my phone and follow behind. I click on messages and decide to text Jaeden to make sure he's ok.

Y/n🤩
Hey Jaeden, I hope we're ok. When will you be back in school💗

Jaeden🥰
This is Lilia, please stop texting Jaeden. He doesn't need you in his life as you have jack and I have Jaeden. So leave my boyfriend alone!

Y/n🤩
Where's Jaeden? Please can you get him to call me???

Jaeden🥰
Like I said STOP TEXTING OR TALKING TO MY BOYFRIEND!!!!!!

Y/n🤩 blocked by jaeden🥰

Is she serious? Lilia won't let me talk to Jaeden and then blocked my fucking number! I really don't like her.

I place my phone back in my pocket and notice jack had chosen two suits already, one black and one grey. He tried them on and we both preferred the black suit. Jack pays for his suit and also buys a tie to match my dress. Once we've finished up in the first store I go pick up my dress that I ordered online.
SKIP TO BACK AT YOUR HOUSE.
After being at the mall for a few hours jack drops me home and then goes to his house. I walk in and hang up my dress in my room straight away. I put on Netflix and do some homework. Around 6:30pm I head downstairs and make some pasta for dinner. It's pretty boring but we have no food. At least mum and dad are back tomorrow and can get food. After eating dinner I take a shower and go back I my room and text jack for a while.

Y/n🤩
Hey jack, have you been blocked by Jaeden or just me😢💕

Jack💕
No I don't think so, why did he block you💗

Y/n🤩
I'm not sure, I think it was Lilia. I text Jaeden while we was out to make sure he was ok, but I guess Lilia replied and then blocked me💕

Jack💕
Oh I guess so. I'm sure he's fine. At lest your can speak to him Monday. But anyways it's only 2 weeks till prom. You excited?💗

Y/n🤩
I can't wait! It's going to be amazing. Especially because I'll be with you. I'm just a bit annoyed a cant talk to Jaeden💕

Jack💕
I'll add you to a group chat with all the boys if you like, I doubt they'll mind🥰💕

Y/n🤩
Thankyou so much jack😊💕

Jack💕 added Y/n🤩 to The Losers🤪

(I'm sorry I had to call it the losers😂)

Jack💕
Hey guys!

Noodle Head👻
Wassup

Finny Boi🤡
Hey losers🤪

Jaeden🥰
Hey!

Jack💕
Jaeden why did you block y/n???

Jaeden🥰
I didn't.

Y/n🤩
Yes you did! Don't you fucking lie to me!!!

Noodle Head👻
Oh hey y/n💕

Finny Boi🤡
Wassup y/n🤗

Jaeden🥰
Who tf added y/n😡

Y/n🤩
So your avoiding me now? STOP BEING SUCH A DICK TO ME FOR NO REASON!!!!

Finny Boi🤡
Woah y/n! You tell him😂🙏🏼

Jack💕
She's not wrong, Jaeden's been avoiding y/n all week.

Jaeden🥰
I'm sorry

Y/n🤩
You should be! What have I done to be treated like this?

Jaeden🥰
I'm sorry, I'll explain later, but y/n I've unblocked your number so I need to talk to you privately.

Y/n🤩
Uh ok?

Finny Boi🤡
Isn't that sweet?🥺

Jack💕
😂😂😂

Noodle Head👻
I mean your not wrong.

Jaeden🥰
Yeah yeah whatever🙄

I come out of the group chat and receive a message from Jaeden.

Jaeden🥰
Hey y/n!

Y/n🤩
Hey so wassup?

Jaeden🥰
I'm so sorry about what happened. I guess I was just jealous that you accepted jacks invite to prom even though I already asked you. I hope you can understand why I'm mad. And I'm sorry about Lilia, she wants me back but I don't like her, I like someone else. She came to my house and wouldn't leave. She took my phone while I was in the bathroom.

Y/n🤩
That's ok i guess. We can talk tomorrow at school as I'm going to bed now goodnight💕

Jaeden🥰
Goodnight y/n.

I lay down and place my phone on charge. I start to rethink my choices about prom and who i should go with.
Was I wrong to accept jacks offer? Should I have said yes to Jaeden? Ok but like I really wish I did now. But I can't tell jack I'm not going with him, he'll hate me forever. What do I do?

A/n: hey guys. Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. But here's the next part. I hope you enjoy it🥰
Katie💕💍